Bull v Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bull's strength is his leg speed and Waddell's strength is grit.
Bull might offer more in attack and Waddell more in defence.
With all the attacking threats the side already has I suspect we need Waddell's qualities more than Bulls.
Ah, a bit of depth creates nice problems!

I love bully but this season he hasn’t hit with as much intent as he was last year. Waddell is just a solid grafter and plenty of intent. Fair play in terms of selection.

I like Bully but Waddell's effort try against the Eels, that is how you play yourself into a team and couldn't or at least shouldn't be ignored. As you say @SeaEagleRock8, it is nice to have this problem - for a change.
Spot on! As I said in the game day thread, Waddell's effort last week nailed his spot imo and it's there for him to retain or lose now.

I prefer Bully, but Waddell is being rewarded for past week and rightly so.

Bully isn't hitting the line at speed thus far this season like we know he can do.

Based on past performances, I would say that Waddell has more errors & penalties in his game than Bullemor. However, Bullemor's game is very simple - hit ups & defence. Waddell has more to offer with ball in hand and is a better edge player (IMO).

For today's game, I think the choice was between the two props, Sipley & Bullemor. Sipley is a more skilful player, plus is a bigger body.

As others have said, it is good to have so many capable middles - Jake, Brown, Bullemor, Sipley, Paseka, Aloiai & Lodge.

Sadly Bully was a bit ordinary in reserves but bloody hard to stand out in that pretty ordinary side.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8