Bulldogs Centre of Government Grants

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
If riverstone wasn't a safe labor seat it might not be so boring a place, just like the bull**** with brookvale oval not getting its deserved respect

C'mon you have a multitude of activities at your disposal

1. The Mean Fiddler
2. An awesome swimming complex on Garfield Rd
3. The local Chinese that has never changed hands
4. A day tour of Burns pet foods
5. come to think of it the place is boring

The fiddler is in rouse hill, that pool is comprised mostly of the local urination samples, the chinese is weak besides the rsl, lol pet food...the pub is the only place in the world where you need a murder conviction comitted on the premises to get a life ban

Oh on that pub btw you ever read the article about the local moron who survived multiple death adder bites? "that ain't no lizard, it don't got no legs"

The Eagle said:
The fiddler is in rouse hill, that pool is comprised mostly of the local urination samples, the chinese is weak besides the rsl, lol pet food...the pub is the only place in the world where you need a murder conviction comitted on the premises to get a life ban

Oh on that pub btw you ever read the article about the local moron who survived multiple death adder bites? "that ain't no lizard, it don't got no legs"

I take it by your posts that you live at Rivo @[The Eagle]. What part? I used to live at 80 McCulloch St (opposite the high school driveway on the hill) from 1985 to June 1990.

I used to live on dingle st and also the 2 storey battle axe drive way across the road from the 1st school on the street with the high and coverdale, the street name escapes me....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6