Bulldogs fans condone bottle throwing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Racial and religious stereotypes do nothing to solve the problem, they only promote xenophobic fear and hatred.

Thugs can be dinki-di home grown Aussies, does anyone here seriously doubt this?
Happens in all cultures!!

BUT seems to happen more often in that one .

Racial and religious stereotypes do nothing to solve the problem, they only promote xenophobic fear and hatred.

Thugs can be dinki-di home grown Aussies, does anyone here seriously doubt this?

Yes they can SER8. But ask yourself from where do these stereotypes stem ?

Without repeated incidents, stereotypes can't form. The stereotype of Greeks owning fish and chip shops would not exist if Greeks didn't, in fact, own lots of fish and chip shops.:giggle:

I am not trying to promote intolerance and hatred. There are lots of people of Lebanese extraction who are peaceful, humble people. I know them personally. But there are too many of these d***heads out there to ignore.

Why it happens I don't profess to know. But happen it does and it needs to stop.

I was at the game yesterday and anyone that denies that 99% of the trouble makers were from a middle eastern background is from another planet. It's not racist to address the problem as it is. When that penalty was given, me and my girlfriend looked at each other and said "There's going to be violence" and sure enough, what happened? To say its not that particular demographic is to put your head in the sand. Sorry if anyone is offended but you should be more offended by what I saw yesterday.

I was not trying to be racist rather trying to emphasis the irony. Whats not to say that some of the troublemakers were Christian or differing nationalities. Even the media has come out in the past and pointed the finger on a particular race.

**** race you bogans, it's just bulldog and westie culture.
They're the criminal class acting just as they are. They are dickheads and a threat to civilised humans.
Guzzler is a dirty crim himself. Don't let the bastard fool you. They'd all stab you for a cheese burger.
All these pig dog scum need a belting. Thwy are a threat to our way of life.

Latest Rumour: With lots of room to move under the salary cap, Manly are looking to poach the entire Bulldogs fan base to throw bottles at Dce and Foran when they under-perform. I for one hope this one comes to fruition.

**** race you bogans, it's just bulldog and westie culture.
They're the criminal class acting just as they are. They are dickheads and a threat to civilised humans.
Guzzler is a dirty crim himself. Don't let the bastard fool you. They'd all stab you for a cheese burger.
All these pig dog scum need a belting. Thwy are a threat to our way of life.

That Would depend if the cheese burger was halal or not. If halal look out for a good ol fashioned stabbing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8