Bulldogs recruits 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What the hell are you doing breaking bread with
A) a bulldog?
B) a marketing person?

Admin, don't we have a code and conduct policy.

It gets worse. The lady was a long term good friend of my wife (who is a Bulldog supporter also), weirdly the marketing lady's husband is also a Manly supporter. We get together a few times a year for a dinner.

BTW eating with a marketing person isn't as bad as eating with politicians. Marketing are trying to sell you something, politicians want to feed you crap

Hey guys, just finished dinner with a Bulldogs marketing person... who has confirmed they are aware of an offer from our Manly side to both Jackson & Klemmer for next 3 years. Money sounded reasonable but who knows where we are at with the salary cap. Klemmer is still based on Des getting sacked but based on needing to reduce salary cap, the Bulldogs are actually seriously considering. Sounds promising...keep you all updated when I hear more.

Man they should throw everything at klemmer and pay overs. He is the vital player we need

If you had been watching the Dogs play over the past month you wouldn't recruit any of them. They have been terrible.
You are banking on them returning to form, which is a risk.

If you have be great in the past and young you can achieve the same again.... uate and countless others have done it... the manly cutlure is at an all time high and any descent player would thrive with us

Unrelated, but whenever i see Ray Dib he reminds me of a young Joe Pesci. Thats all.

pesci dib.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8