Bulldogs recruits 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Hey guys, just finished dinner with a Bulldogs marketing person... who has confirmed they are aware of an offer from our Manly side to both Jackson & Klemmer for next 3 years. Money sounded reasonable but who knows where we are at with the salary cap. Klemmer is still based on Des getting sacked but based on needing to reduce salary cap, the Bulldogs are actually seriously considering. Sounds promising...keep you all updated when I hear more.

Hey guys, just finished dinner with a Bulldogs marketing person... who has confirmed they are aware of an offer from our Manly side to both Jackson & Klemmer for next 3 years. Money sounded reasonable but who knows where we are at with the salary cap. Klemmer is still based on Des getting sacked but based on needing to reduce salary cap, the Bulldogs are actually seriously considering. Sounds promising...keep you all updated when I hear more.

We can be a serious premiership threat with these two players.

Would Klemmer rather des be sacked or not?

I know we all want to beleive this but its not happening. Klemmer is best mates with Woods and would not leave or the dogs same goes for Jackson. Plus these 2 would be the last players the dogs release if they are over the cap. It will be sorted by Graham to Knights, Eastwood to England, Mbye to England, Morris boys to england.

I know we all want to beleive this but its not happening. Klemmer is best mates with Woods and would not leave or the dogs same goes for Jackson. Plus these 2 would be the last players the dogs release if they are over the cap. It will be sorted by Graham to Knights, Eastwood to England, Mbye to England, Morris boys to england.
Problem is no one wants the Bulldogs players they are offering around, and if they want to get Foran/Woods for next season they need to get rid of players, whether they want to or not. They have apparently told the players listed that they must leave or play in reggies although with the contracts they're on they are fine to play reggies. We're in with a chance, and just having one friend at a club doesn't make you stay despite having a **** coach, **** team and **** lifestyle. If I were either of them I'd be looking for a way out and what better place to go than manly

Klemmer and Jake are great mates also so yeah.

Problem is no one wants the Bulldogs players they are offering around, and if they want to get Foran/Woods for next season they need to get rid of players, whether they want to or not. They have apparently told the players listed that they must leave or play in reggies although with the contracts they're on they are fine to play reggies. We're in with a chance, and just having one friend at a club doesn't make you stay despite having a **** coach, **** team and **** lifestyle. If I were either of them I'd be looking for a way out and what better place to go than manly
No body wants those players... i can guarantee every english side will take them off their hands quick smart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11