Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 26, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 42
Accor Stadium
27 Aug 2023 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for Sunday, which is saying something considering we are out of contention, have injury galore and staring at a possible loss to the Bloody Dogs.

Man I'm so excited to see Gordy finally get his crack, excited to see how Frogy and Kum Tong are used in tandem and hope it is demo for next season.

Excited to see how Koala goes at the back and hoping he takes the ball at full speed, something we havent been seeing to much of because he either doesn't get it in the clear or is hitting up.

And finally excited to see how the team responds to being out of contention, will go along way to showing a change of character within the team to be more resilient.
If the Squeels can get up and do what they did to Panthers last night knowing their season is over and is the last match, surely we can to against the Dogs !!!

Did I mention I'm excited !!!!!!

I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Seems I'm in the minority
Yep, me too. We're about to have 6+ months of no Manly footy so it's a case of enjoy while it lasts.

I can't understand why it's taken only 2 weeks before end of season for Gordie's debut finally, but better late than never and it'll be very interesting to see how he goes.

Hopefully Burbo gets through the game unscathed (and the whole team for that matter) so he can play with Jake for his 200th next week.

If the Eels can beat the Panthers last night, then surely we can beat the Dogs 🤞

Cant wait for Sunday, which is saying something considering we are out of contention, have injury galore and staring at a possible loss to the Bloody Dogs.

Man I'm so excited to see Gordy finally get his crack, excited to see how Frogy and Kum Tong are used in tandem and hope it is demo for next season.

Excited to see how Koala goes at the back and hoping he takes the ball at full speed, something we havent been seeing to much of because he either doesn't get it in the clear or is hitting up.

And finally excited to see how the team responds to being out of contention, will go along way to showing a change of character within the team to be more resilient.
If the Squeels can get up and do what they did to Panthers last night knowing their season is over and is the last match, surely we can to against the Dogs !!!

Did I mention I'm excited !!!!!!

Attachments

• 1693039929053.png
    1693039929053.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 4
We will finish 12th even if we win both remaining games
no teams can catch up from below us
what a sorry state of affair we have become.
another failed season.

We will finish 12th even if we win both remaining games
no teams can catch up from below us
what a sorry state of affair we have become.
another failed season.
Yep I saw that last night. Win em both or lose em both it’s 12th with a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10