Post-Game Discussion Bulldogs v Manly [Round 26, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Bulldogs
Vs
Sea Eagles
24 Accor Stadium
27 Aug 2023 14:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Yay, we won a game against a spoon contender that didn’t matter

Gordon must play more minutes and be in the side full time every game

• sharp
  • fast
  • direct
  • speedy
  • had the players hitting the ball over the advantage line

was nice to have a hooker for the first time since the stabber that’s in jail

Yay, we won a game against a spoon contender that didn’t matter

Gordon must play more minutes and be in the side full time every game

• sharp
  • fast
  • direct
  • speedy
  • had the players hitting the ball over the advantage line

was nice to have a hooker for the first time since the stabber that’s in jail
Spot will be his after next year .
Next year will start the year with 20 mins in the middle ,aiming for 30 in the middle by finals.
Slow and steady ,no rush.

I said in another thread that we played and Dce played that game like we / he was playing touch on the beach at times. So many kicks for Saab and so many early kicks as well. Also throwing it wide before we earnt the right. None of it came off.

If we had been ruthless in that second half and played through the middle and Dce had have put grubbers in to get repeat sets we would have put 60 on them.

Yep, only read a couple of pages of it, but it reminded me of a group of kids in the primary school sandpit from what I did see
Yep, especially with the "Sunshine. Lollipops. Rainbows." and "WARNING: to lettuce leaves and snowflakes whom may be of delicate constitution. Slightly not so positive post to follow." repetitive SPAM posts which, if it was chosen to be enforced, could have been considered a breach of the Silvertails TOS.

Yep, especially with the "Sunshine. Lollipops. Rainbows." and "WARNING: to lettuce leaves and snowflakes whom may be of delicate constitution. Slightly not so positive post to follow." repetitive SPAM posts which, if it was chosen to be enforced, could have been considered a breach of the Silvertails TOS.

Lmao.

Alright then.
I'm out....save you the hassle.

I'd rather we threw all the technology in the bin tbh.

The bunker has done nothing but add to the mess, and guaranteed any other technological "improvements" will follow the same path.
Forward pass calls by the refs need to be more scrutinized. Since the bunker can't rule on this, technology would give us the 100% correct calls fans want.

Burbo continues to get better. He has the starting second row slot stitched up from this point forward . Kelma is a very average player

Gordon showed enough to get the 14 spot next year . Koula can be Jennings 2.0

I expect 2024 will come down to turbo staying on the field or not
Burbo indeed continues to improve, could he become that non-stop worker type of second rower we possibly need?
Obviously much will depend how Schu turns up next season, but Burbo is looking like a top 17 regular. So is Bullemor.

Could I just mention the absolutely disgraceful performances of 3 of the Dogs big names.

Reed Mahoney - Crocker is 3 x the player this bloke is.

Matt Burton

TPJ - how did he ever get picked in Origin this year. That decision alone should ensure Fittler is terminated.
Croker is better than him too Bob

Happy day today
What a Sunday
Don't care if it was ordinary opposition
Don't care if at times we were too

We got the win
Koula did very well at FB, just needs to dominate the kicks but he ran well
Gordy Gordy Hallelujah, came on when we needed spark and gave it in bucketloads, energy levels lifted.
Good solid debut from the young man well done. Waited all year for it
Slippers was strong too.

Had both Grandies watched the game with son daughter and one terror

If Fathers Day was Today it's all I wanted
That’s nice to hear. I have to ask though, who’s the terror?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8