Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The point is we still needed to turn up and play well to take advantage of the Phins middle or we may have fought out a dour 8-6 victory or loss. Instead we won 58-18 so I think it’s fair to suggest that our players did a good job, regardless.

Agree .. and still maintain that daffy duck would have also done a good job.

What is the club going not having him signed up yet?
Can’t believe we have Keppie, Aloiai and Condon on long term deals and not Bully.
He has been massive for us this year with his crazy leg speed behind the ruck. Get it done manly and release these other flops.

What is the club going not having him signed up yet?
Can’t believe we have Keppie, Aloiai and Condon on long term deals and not Bully.
He has been massive for us this year with his crazy leg speed behind the ruck. Get it done manly and release these other flops.
As long as we have Keppie, Aloai, Tuilagi...the Brooks signings or other signings won't matter. Our defence is full of holes.

We'll probably re-sign Bulle for $800K. Apparently everyone at Manly is on that according to News/Fox.
I wonder what Turbo is on then...lol

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Sorry, not feeling the love for Bully. I feel his game has tapered off somewhat over the last few games. Hasn't had the same impact that he had from early on in the season and has started to jersey grab and falling of tackles. Anyway, just my observations.

Yeah, I like the fella, plenty of energy to burn and gets stuck in the Manly way. Has been guilty recently of the odd grab and hope tackle but so have others to be fair. Bully has definitely improved and seems to have benefited from the change of coaching hierarchy . Maybe an all action brutal No9 for the future as we still have no back-up for the bionic frog!! Get the cheque book out before we run out of stubs!!!

Is Bully going to be re-signed for 24 and beyond?

Lot's of backs being announced, but not much on the forwards side.

He has been great this year.
Maybe something to do with his studies and non footy career?
I'm pretty sure at the end of last season he was thinking of giving footy away to become a fund manager or the like, he's a bit of a finance whiz apparently.
There's an article out there somewhere.

Maybe it's his call and just wants to go year to year?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8