Bunch of thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I actually believe that TB went into this game with a plan to niggle, upset and styfle the Raiders thug players. The constant kicks for touch allowed no broken field returns dor them. We seemed to target each one of them (can't remember their names, what a fuktard) and it put them off their game and that little germ Sticky didn't like it at all.

Looks like Baz can coach after all, watcha reckon @strone33 ??

Really??

Our attack was that un organized last night, we should have scored 30 plus

It was very very sloppy and had no structure for the most part
Happy with the result but I really have to agree with this. Not sure about 30 plus. We had a million completed sets and plenty of possession but didn't look like crossing the line for the majority of the game.

Early days yet, the guys are starting to gel, we all, including @strone33 need to have some patience.
We looked like a poorly drilled side for much of the game last night. We have just completed round 8. That, coupled with a pre-season is surely enough time for professional rugby league players to be able to construct effective sets with a decent last tackle option that asks a question.

If we had lost by 2 last night most on here would be going off at DCE or Green. When I watch set after set of what I saw in the first half I see a poorly drilled side. That's the job of the coach. Barrett is obviously learning as he goes. Thankfully he seems to be improving and he can certainly get the boys to lift. It was a brave effort last night that was full of heart. That was the reason why we won. The same can be said for most of our wins this season.

Anyone else loved it when Taufua hit that grub Leilua, glad he got belted. Man I wish Matai was playing so he can sort these grubs in the Raiders squad by hitting them (Leilua Tapine etc).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11