Bunch of thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Interesting to see what happened if he missed. They were not back 10, would the ref have had the guts to say 'kick it again'????

I noticed they targeted tommy heaps tonight, with some late tackles and pushes while he was playing the ball, but he just go to with it.

I loved when Rapana threw the ball at Jakes head and Jake just looked at him like 'are you phckn serious?' Just bemused at what a knob he is.

Sledge a kicker when he misses, and then stand offside taunting the same kicker? Seriously?? Never seen that in 20 years of watching league. What a bunch of losers, Sticky is rubbing off on them.
Their club has form. The Slime Green Misfiring Machine joined the headlong rush into Slurperleague; with fellow underhanded scumgargling clubs like the Dishlickers, the Riff, the Protected Species, the Eighth Wonder..., the Stockmen and the Bad Investment.

Leilua was 2m offside. Why didn't the commentators mention it on that winning kick?
I was watching the Fox coverage on my phone, Voss was going on about it a fair bit. Actually said if he missed the ref was within his rights to award another penalty.

Interesting to see what happened if he missed. They were not back 10, would the ref have had the guts to say 'kick it again'????

I noticed they targeted tommy heaps tonight, with some late tackles and pushes while he was playing the ball, but he just go to with it.

I loved when Rapana threw the ball at Jakes head and Jake just looked at him like 'are you phckn serious?' Just bemused at what a knob he is.
Come to think of it, Rapana's bollard looks like a cross between a bowling ball and a circumcised schlong.

Lack of discipline is the reason I don't think the Raiders can win the comp, despite not lacking in footy talent, or depth. Leilua has always been a loose canon.

Leilua was milking a penalty when he was clipped in the head.

Then the Trainer tells him it was friendly fire and suddenly he fakes a cramp. He didn't leave the field for the HIA for 15 minutes after the faked head injury :cool:

WTFF :mad:

be surprised if it wasn't at least a 50k cramp given he eventually come off so there must have been a tap on the shoulder

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10