Bunnies are a very good side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at a function in 2009 and Wayne Bennett was talking about winning premierships and made a comment that teams playing really well in July and August aren't able to continue the form into September. He pointed out they often struggle to make the GF.

I guess that applied to the Dragons and Storm last year, not that Manly played bad at any stage but we were poking along until the wheels almost fell off after the Storm game.

I was at a function in 2009 and Wayne Bennett was talking about winning premierships and made a comment that teams playing really well in July and August aren't able to continue the form into September. He pointed out they often struggle to make the GF.

I guess that applied to the Dragons and Storm last year, not that Manly played bad at any stage but we were poking along until the wheels almost fell off after the Storm game.

Fluffy said:
Souths are a very good side and they have a very small window to win it before the salary cap starts to eat away at their roster, 2013 they look worse on paper to start with.

Reynolds (can be said about the dogs one as well) will be like DCE next contract, ie demanding a huge pay rise.

Teo > Taylor

Fluffy said:
Souths are a very good side and they have a very small window to win it before the salary cap starts to eat away at their roster, 2013 they look worse on paper to start with.

Reynolds (can be said about the dogs one as well) will be like DCE next contract, ie demanding a huge pay rise.

Teo > Taylor

Very well coached. Merritt is their game winner.

Every player has to be contained at North Power Stadium.

We will be lucky they are going to be without Inglis.

Very well coached. Merritt is their game winner.

Every player has to be contained at North Power Stadium.

We will be lucky they are going to be without Inglis.

Souths are perennial chokers. They've only made the finals once in 20 something years, and we showed them the door in no uncertain terms that night.

They'll make the 8 as they have a good run home and probably only need to win one more game to be certain of the semis. They should account for Titans, Parra and Newcastle so will more than likely be top 4. That'll make the choke, when it comes, even more amusing.

Does anyone really think Sutton and Reynolds can mentally handle a tough grinding semi final ? Inglis is a good front runner, but I don't see him digging deep when it matters. I don't think they will win it this year.

Souths are perennial chokers. They've only made the finals once in 20 something years, and we showed them the door in no uncertain terms that night.

They'll make the 8 as they have a good run home and probably only need to win one more game to be certain of the semis. They should account for Titans, Parra and Newcastle so will more than likely be top 4. That'll make the choke, when it comes, even more amusing.

Does anyone really think Sutton and Reynolds can mentally handle a tough grinding semi final ? Inglis is a good front runner, but I don't see him digging deep when it matters. I don't think they will win it this year.

Can't see why we won't go all the way. Fix a few defensive errors and we're all good. Looks like Foran has got his mojo back, and DCE is coming good. All we need is the Stewart boys back on the paddock together and we're away.

Can't see why we won't go all the way. Fix a few defensive errors and we're all good. Looks like Foran has got his mojo back, and DCE is coming good. All we need is the Stewart boys back on the paddock together and we're away.

Wests defence 2 passes out from the ruck was diabolical yesterday, and their kick chase was worse. Lots of free meters for souths.

Wests defence 2 passes out from the ruck was diabolical yesterday, and their kick chase was worse. Lots of free meters for souths.

Mals said:
Sumdumguy said:
Actually, Joey Johns is predicting a Dogs Sea-Eagles GF. Oh boy I hope he's right.
I don't want the Scum Dogs anywhere near the GF. I hope they lose in straight sets in the finals.

I want revenge for 1995!

Mals said:
Sumdumguy said:
Actually, Joey Johns is predicting a Dogs Sea-Eagles GF. Oh boy I hope he's right.
I don't want the Scum Dogs anywhere near the GF. I hope they lose in straight sets in the finals.

I want revenge for 1995!

Most teams in the mix have put together a long string on wins. The Berries are on something like nine; Souffs about five. The Storm won 10 or so in a row. Cronulla and the Broncos around six. Even the Tigers won nine straight. (These figures are not precise 'cause I don't follow these teams)
But Manly has yet to go on its roll. The best we have managed is four in a row.
Best we start ours soon.

Most teams in the mix have put together a long string on wins. The Berries are on something like nine; Souffs about five. The Storm won 10 or so in a row. Cronulla and the Broncos around six. Even the Tigers won nine straight. (These figures are not precise 'cause I don't follow these teams)
But Manly has yet to go on its roll. The best we have managed is four in a row.
Best we start ours soon.

The Bunnies are in this as much as anyone. Reynolds gives them exactly what they didn't get with Sandow last year and thats composure. That being said there will be question marks about if he can do it in the finals, however they were the exact same question marks we faced last year with DCE and Foz. I think they are a real danger, whether you hate him or not GI is a huge threat and they have a lot of pace in their backline and their pack have a good mixture of workers and some real quality with Burgess and Luke. Watching them you get the feeling they play with a lot of passion and are always on the edge, that can be good if you can keep it under control, but if they let their emotions get the best of them I think they are still capable of losing the plot.

The Bunnies are in this as much as anyone. Reynolds gives them exactly what they didn't get with Sandow last year and thats composure. That being said there will be question marks about if he can do it in the finals, however they were the exact same question marks we faced last year with DCE and Foz. I think they are a real danger, whether you hate him or not GI is a huge threat and they have a lot of pace in their backline and their pack have a good mixture of workers and some real quality with Burgess and Luke. Watching them you get the feeling they play with a lot of passion and are always on the edge, that can be good if you can keep it under control, but if they let their emotions get the best of them I think they are still capable of losing the plot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6