Bus to Canberra cancelled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Fluffy]
Matt if we win come and say hello - i will prob still be there at 2am - assuming i can still stand.

No i didnt byso - ill have to check it out. Let me guess, he was little mister innocent??

i have no idea what you look like, but i'll see what i can do :drunk:
[/quote]

I was the one on TV with the banner at the Dogs game at homebush

There are pics in bysos section

all i remember is garts tapping me on the shoulder and saying \"Danny\" and me going. Who the **** are you?

then the whole crew comes over and then chuckwood turns up. t'was very funny

I remember Garts coming upstiars where Greig,Kiz and I were playing pool. He was totally over-stimulated but we managed to get out of him that Sir Dan was in the building.

Fun,fun night.

lol was he jumping up and down with excitement. I had forgotton what he looked like so it took me about 10 goes to get his name out of him :D

it didnt help that all our voices were hoarse from the game

[quote author=Daniel]
all i remember is garts tapping me on the shoulder and saying \"Danny\" and me going. Who the **** are you?

then the whole crew comes over and then chuckwood turns up. t'was very funny

I remember Garts coming upstiars where Greig,Kiz and I were playing pool. He was totally over-stimulated but we managed to get out of him that Sir Dan was in the building.

Fun,fun night.
[/quote]

remember me trying to play pool? I could not even hit the ball :drunk:

no wonder I got my marching orders :lol:

Does anyone want to go via Dubbo to give me a lift?

I am almost tempted to add an extra 3 hours to the journey to do just that. The thought of having you locked in my car for that amount of time has some sort of weird attraction. I could then convince you that the Manly glass is always half full, that Jason King has some courage and that Eagle Rockers do not all live in another stratsosphere. When all else fails I could just up the volume on any one of my Queen CD's.

Of course the negative is if we lose, the trip back would be ever so painful with your "I told you so rhetoric"

You really love the Princess Mata!!

The thought of Pete and Mata in a car together for six hours is delighfully fantastic, no matter which way the result went. :lol: :lol:

[quote author=DVS Matt]
[quote author=Fluffy]
Matt if we win come and say hello - i will prob still be there at 2am - assuming i can still stand.

No i didnt byso - ill have to check it out. Let me guess, he was little mister innocent??

i have no idea what you look like, but i'll see what i can do :drunk:
[/quote]

I was the one on TV with the banner at the Dogs game at homebush

There are pics in bysos section
[/quote]

Matt don't look for the pics imagine what an interesting night you could have by going up to guys at the club and saying "excuse me, but are you Fluffy ? " :yeah:

You really love the Princess Mata!!

The thought of Pete and Mata in a car together for six hours is delighfully fantastic, no matter which way the result went. :lol: :lol:
Surely CW you would remember the old Sunday School illustration.......

It's a lot easier to pull someone off a chair than it is for them to pull you up onto it.

Not to mention that the current team is such a dead-weight that Corso Pete would have absolutely no hope of staying on his high horse.

But at least I am still on it, therefore chance of victory, whereas you are still flogging a dead one :bdh:

I figure that if noone is going to dig the grave for this dodgy team then I might as well try to indent it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8