Butt hurt bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
What does the Homer one say ssar? I haven't seen that.

I've got plenty of Souffs Memes to upload..

Here's the Homer one:

souffs15.jpg

I am absolutely lovin this.

---
souffs1.jpg

--
souffs2.jpg

--
souffs3.jpg

--
souffs5.jpg

--
souffs6.jpg

--
souffs7.jpg

--
souffs8.jpg

--
souffs9.jpg

---

---
souffs10.jpg

--
souffs11.jpg

--
souffs12.jpg

--
souffs13.jpg

--
souffs14.jpg

--
souffs16.jpg

--
souffs17.jpg

--
souffs18.jpg

---
souffs19.jpg

---
souffs20.jpg

--

Here's my collages in situ:

The MWSE one Outside my office (will be there all week):

manlyvsouthscol12sm.jpg

The Souffs one above my mate's chair:

manlyvsouthscol15sm.jpg

And after he punched then kicked it:

manlyvsouthscol16sm.jpg

My mate's wall poster, shortly before he tore it down and chucked it:

lmphmaintposters1sm.jpg

And now the ONLY NRL team poster remaining in that area:

lmphmaintposters2sm.jpg

I can tell all this hurts the Souffs supporters - the more fanatical, the more gutted they are since 10pm last Friday.

Terrible for them.
Just terrible.

manlyvsouths5.jpg

Also paid a visit to another fanatical Bunnies supporting mate's place over the weekend - he was actually out at the time but I took the opportunity to add some Maroon & White to his setup...

Around 2/3 of his Rabbitohs Caps, strung up for game day - with the only one that matters added to this end:

souffscaps1sm.jpg

One of his Rabbitohs Shrines, improved massively with my 2013 Heritage Jersey draped over it front & centre:

souffsshrine1sm.jpg

Which reminds me - I'll be seeing him this weekend, and will be taking that punched Souffs Collage with me to show him. He'll be permitted one punch on it also - which will add all the more beauty to it..

Bwahahaha!

bones said:
"They will have to lick a lot of bums to get anywhere near 27,000 members [next] year. Promise the world and deliver s**t like that is unacceptable. For christ sake we can't even blame the refs, we just so incompetent tonight.

This team needs to have players boned before the start of next season."

- Nifty

I always wonder how they get this many members. I haven't looked at their membership packages, but I heard they offered things like casual and pet memberships for this season and probably count them towards this number.

They sure as heck don't get 27k people at their games.

I was pretty happy to see Souths lose, not because I have any kind of hate for them, but just because the media bias made me physically want to vomit.

Can you guys imagine how bad it would have been if SBW OMG BBQ played for Souths?

Gareth said:
bones said:
"They will have to lick a lot of bums to get anywhere near 27,000 members [next] year. Promise the world and deliver s**t like that is unacceptable. For christ sake we can't even blame the refs, we just so incompetent tonight.

This team needs to have players boned before the start of next season."

- Nifty

I always wonder how they get this many members. I haven't looked at their membership packages, but I heard they offered things like casual and pet memberships for this season and probably count them towards this number.

They sure as heck don't get 27k people at their games.

I was pretty happy to see Souths lose, not because I have any kind of hate for them, but just because the media bias made me physically want to vomit.

Can you guys imagine how bad it would have been if SBW OMG BBQ played for Souths?

i hope williams gets knocked the **** out this sunday.
and you're totally right about media bias. ah well, we showed them like we usually do

Ooh, just browsed some Gumtree.com.au NRL GF Tkts, thoroughly enjoyed it seeing quotes like these in the descriptions:

---

"Distressed bunnies sale!!"

"Unhappy Bunnies fan"

"as our team did not make it"

"Team didn't make the final"

"Sad souths fan looking to sell"

"Souths out so not allowed to go"

"to get money back as we are rabitohs supporters"

"my 50th birthday present however Souths sadly didnt get there"

"Disappointed Bunnies supporters"

"Sad Rabbitohs members, reluctant sale"

"Due to the fact the poor Bunnies didn't make it through"

---

Bwahahaha!

manlyvsouths23.jpg

I checked the new words of the South Sydney team song it goes a little like this:

There's no glory for South Sydney
They just got beat again.

Have a look at the words to their song below see what you guys can come up with lyric changes. I got the chorus OK (I think).

They just got beat again

When speaking of the champions
One stands above the rest
Of glories old and records proud
When often put to test
Of fine traditions, history
That others cannot best
They wear the red and green
They just got beat again

They mauled the Balmain Tigers
Slew the Dragons from St. George
The Seagulls and the Mounties next
Were crushed with mighty force
They humbled Parramatta
And the Berries in due course
They just got beat again

They plucked the Western Magpies
Slashed the Newtown bag of blue
The Eastern Suburbs rooster crowed
And then was conquered too
The greatest name in any game
Within South Sydney grew
They just got beat again.

Its interesting to note they like to humble, slay, maul and slash other teams. A bit violent I think.

Only joking South fans you'll be premiers again next February. Good luck for then.:D

As we were leaving the game my wife and I saw a young man, around 19-20 years of age, in tears because his team had lost. I must admit I did laugh at him, which I'm not proud about now.

On the bus going to the game we stopped at Roseville and a sizeable group of Rabbitohs fans got on. One was a guy in his early to mid 40s who almost certainly doesn't remember when Souths last won a premiership. He had his son with him who looked about 11. I was 11 when Manly won its first premiership. They were all decked out in Rabbitohs gear and dad had a Souths '1989 Minor Premiers ' t-shirt on. He was telling his son that they were (Souths and Manly) both great clubs, no matter what happened in the game. You have to feel a little sorry for people who have not witnessed their club winning competitions with regularity that Manly has done for the last 40-odd years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2