Buzz Manly write up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bb9xXjWCEAEaTfg.jpg:large

Bb9yNI7CIAAKpDs.jpg:large

Its killing them to put Manly into the top 4 :p
We have been in the finals since 2005, Buzz its 2013 - do the math :exclamation:

What loss, an unfit bench player and a one term inexperienced assistant coach deserting us :huh:

The new signings should pin this blanket dismissal of their skills onto their locker doors :idea:

It was always time for a new generation of props to come through for Manly. We have one of the best recruitment guys there is, they know their stuff and like Lawrence, the new breed will do the job required.1 more season for Kingy to guide the new guys and B.L, Jake T, Ligi, Dunamis, Starling and Andrews will carry us into the continued success.

Hope tooves pins up the 'no notable replacements' on the pin booard to inspire the newbies!

Since 2007 who have we actually bought in that would be deemed as a notable signing?
2007 - Killer
2008 - Perry

Help me out guys as I can't recall too many.

And jeez since 2007 we've had a pretty lean run!

bones said:
globaleagle said:
Hope tooves pins up the 'no notable replacements' on the pin booard to inspire the newbies!

I'd rather he let them play. We need them with Rose, kite and Joe moving on.
What is a booard?

You dunno what a booard is???? Well.....

A booard is a notice board for bad or annoying news. It's where you want to yell 'booooo!' at it.

So, a boo-ard.

;):cool::D:angel::p

This is the same buzz that wrote about Luke Brooks' debut game against the dragons as being one of the best ever then declaring him 2014 rookie of the year?

I think if he debuts in 2013 he isn't a 2014 rookie.

We hear it every year.... "Aging Roster", it's becoming like a broken record!

Well how about we get our aging roster and kick your bloody RRR's again, if those lowly bandits can give us a sniff of the premiership bottle, that is.

Lol at Slothfield, they do it every year and EVERY year we surprise them.

I'd rather be a Manly supporter than a supporter of ANY other team, we consistently " kick arse"

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8