Bye Bye Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I'm gunna have to give this site a miss from my Sony Xperia. It was ok until 2 weeks ago and now every time I type a word it just goes haywire, doubles up or just disappears . I literally cannot participate on my phone so I've had to get on my PC to explain myself. If anyone can help great otherwise astalavista guys.

28 - 32 every day...hotel has a decent pool so might start the day with a swim!
Funny been to hk a heap for work but have never really seen it in the day...this time might be the first time

Jeez, I hope you'll be alright up there, Mate. :envy:

Safe travels!! :)

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
someone help @mosto with his fat fingers. He disliked my post when I said yay to hk eagles backflip!

Unless......he doesn't like Hong Kong!!!!

da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Now....where are we watching soo2??

We're watching the game In some hooker den in Wan Chai with girls saying yes to anything that leads to a money reward?

I'll start looking at these issues next week. Mobiles shouldn't be effected by the background images as there is code to prevent the js loading on specific screen sizes.

I test everything on an iPhone 5s safari, Mac book air (chrome) and Samsung Galaxy s3

I'll need to put some logging in place and perhaps ask for some specific scenarios from people but not much has changed lately only a change in the time scripts run. I ran an upgrade to the site about a month ago and there is another one I need to run soon.

The site you see on a mobile is exactly the same as on a computer there is no specific mobile code the site is responsive so just scales to the device

Yeah I'm gunna have to give this site a miss from my Sony Xperia. It was ok until 2 weeks ago and now every time I type a word it just goes haywire, doubles up or just disappears . I literally cannot participate on my phone so I've had to get on my PC to explain myself. If anyone can help great otherwise astalavista guys.
I'm using a Sony Xperia z3 and it works well.

someone help @mosto with his fat fingers. He disliked my post when I said yay to hk eagles backflip!

Unless......he doesn't like Hong Kong!!!!

da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Now....where are we watching soo2??

Sorry @globaleagle. I hereby dislike my dislike, which should make it a like, like two negatives make a positive....you like???

As for SOO2, I went to send you an invite, but my fat fingers typed in Elgey instead of globaleagle. Anyway I'm gonna catch up with Kane and a few of the Titans on the GC. DCE said we can use his pad since he doesn't need it anymore. Your more than welcome to come around, but hopefully the boys don't get 'white line fever'!!!

For those having crashes and issues with mobile devices. Can you please try something for me?

When you go to add replies there is a little option to turn off the rich editor and move to a standard editor, or "bbcode editor" try switching this on and see if this helps as it should get rid of code problems with android.

I will be updating the forum software later today that has a number of fixes within that change specifically for mobile devices including mostly android devices. A lot of the issues are caused by our "redactor" javascript file.

As for ios safari crashes I cant get any of these on my iphone 5s with latest ios or my iPad air either.

I will continue to look at these and remove the background images for other screen resolutions too and see if this helps

Ok so Mobile devices should now no longer have the background image, which should help with any JS conflicts and typing etc. I still need to run the upgrades which I will do later in the week as I have time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4