Call to Arms...FOR MANLY!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS............if i was going to be called to arms it certainly wouldnt be over such a trivial issue as this.

Let me know when you want a call to arms to support the NRL/Gallop admit their shameful treatment of Brett Stewart.

Let me know when you want a call to arms to support the appropriate level of gov funding for Brookie.

i always thought it stood for our defence.. especially when defending in our  10 meters, we push up on to their attack dont wait for them on our try line , lol ,, ;D  thats just how i read into the banner, thought it was directed to our forwards lol..

I dont know if any of our supporters had trouble getting their banners into the Saints game, but you can imagine my frustration when told by some c**khead young security guy at the bag checking point that my banner was more than 1m high and exceeded their height limit unless registered with the St George football club. He was deadset not going to allow me into the ground, I argued that their was nothing in fine print on the ticket or the ticketek website regarding banners and that every away game Ive been to this year Ive had no problems whatsoever. Eventually after a bit of verbal I demanded I see his superior who came over, had 1 glance at me and gave me the thumbs up to come in!

To be honest why do people bother going on other clubs sites? But the Push it up banner is brillant, love it. Whoever the guy with our version of the gst banner very clever but yes it is a rip off. I actually think a lot of the Dragons banners/slogans are very good. But we still make more noise

How does push it up relate to the ball?

The only time I have ever heard that term is "push up" and that is when playing "soccer" and you push the defensive line up to put them offside.

Never been able to relate it to football unlessit is again push up the defense but even then it should be "push up" not push it up.

Look the group that sit under it love it but to the rest of the world it just seems silly and ppl have no idea what it means.

Can we brain storm another one? I might even throw in some dollars toward it being professionally made

The push it up Manly sign is always on TV, the players know it. It's signed by so many manly greats now.

Who cares?, the sign is at almost every game one way or the other it shows a ****load more commitment than some of the posterso n these forums.

Dan link said:

The only time I have ever heard that term is \"push up\" and that is when playing \"soccer\" and you push the defensive line up to put them offside.

Never been able to relate it to football unlessit is again push up the defense but even then it should be \"push up\" not push it up.

Look the group that sit under it love it but to the rest of the world it just seems silly and ppl have no idea what it means.

Can we brain storm another one? I might even throw in some dollars toward it being professionally made

What do the forwards do?

PUSH IT UP!!!

Shane link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185456.msg297305#msg297305 date=1285246966]

The only time I have ever heard that term is \"push up\" and that is when playing \"soccer\" and you push the defensive line up to put them offside.

Never been able to relate it to football unlessit is again push up the defense but even then it should be \"push up\" not push it up.

What do the forwards do?

PUSH IT UP!!!
[/quote]

you reckon?

They run it up maybe, or they take a hit up.

Push it up, I think not.

Just admit you screwed your terminology and are trying to back pedal.

Jonesyv2 link said:
The push it up Manly sign is always on TV, the players know it. It's signed by so many manly greats now.

Who cares?, the sign is at almost every game one way or the other it shows a f**kload more commitment than some of the posterso n these forums.

Jeez way to get sensitive, I am sure we can arrange some kleenex for you if we truly need.

And don't trot out the true supporter crap here mate, it won't win you too many votes

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4