Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I will admit to having an old Vic-20. My dad bought it second hand out of the old Adelaide Trading Post paper in about 1981 or 82 I think.

We then upgraded to the better Commodore 64 ;). Unfortunately we never had an Atari 2600 so it was the games on the 64.....thankfully with the quicker loading 5 1⁄4" floppy disks and not the tapes which took forever and a day to load lol.
640px-5.25_inch_floppy_disk%2C_front_and_back.jpg
We used to go out to the backyard and play two innings of test cricket waiting for the tapes to load so we could play golf on the computer. Only for it to crash and we'd have to start all over again.

We used to go out to the backyard and play two innings of test cricket waiting for the tapes to load so we could play golf on the computer. Only for it to crash and we'd have to start all over again.

International Karate or Californian Games were on mine. Good times.

The NRL have posted another flattering article titled:

Cameron Smith's dad explains the making of a legend .

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/02/23/cameron-smiths-dad-explains-the-making-of-a-legend/

I don't understand why the NRL wants to go into so much graphic detail these days.... You don't have to read it. We all know what a dog Scam turned out to be ..

Yup, one link that wont be clicked.

I remember some flight simulator game but you could only put in 1 command per year so you invariably ended up crashing.

1 - My mother in law used floppy disks until a few years ago (we had an intervention)
2 - In the early internet days they used to print books with every website in it, she has one.
3 - I think I've posted points 1 and 2 before.

Remember they dug up all those ET computer games recently????

OMFG Foxports footy is an evening with Cam and JT. This is just unbelievably sickening. God I hope this rain just washes the whole farce out and they both do an ACL. F***off Cam JT and the whole sickening NRL Greenturd farce.
There needs to be another flood to wash away the scum of the earth.. Hear ye. Hear ye..

OMFG Foxports footy is an evening with Cam and JT. This is just unbelievably sickening. God I hope this rain just washes the whole farce out and they both do an ACL. F***off Cam JT and the whole sickening NRL Greenturd farce.
Why bother turning it on, I’d just vomit at the love fest anyway.

Just tuning in to see the sh*t poor crowd, the pelting rain and I'm sure Greenturd somewhere there sucking them both off.
50,000 there??

Probably doesn’t matter no doubt Greenslime would have guaranteed them $500k each ( taken from the Junior League basket as this would be a line item that doesn’t exist in the NRL P & L as yet).

What a joke!

Last edited:
I got as far as the pre game combined Thurston and Smith family photo. Big smiles for the camera. They looked very happy to be getting a few hundred extra k for nothing.

So according to 9 on Facebook, the Suncorp crowd were booing Scam last night whilst lining up a goalkick, as it seems they were pro JT/Cowboys. Amazing Queenslanders turning on their own :giggle:
Me thinks its karma...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10