Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
OK OK it's an old thread bump.... but man it seemed to have the title I needed...

Anyway Mr. Two Contract Cameron just can't understand why players can't be good, you know....just like himself.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hard-to-be-a-good-person-20161006-grwd37.html

....."I don't see why it's so hard to be a good person and do the right thing. I understand there are going to be issues that arise all the time. That's life.

That's not just sportsmen. We all go through ups and downs. But the ones I get really annoyed and upset about are the avoidable situations that footy players get themselves into. (like signing two contracts and being an all round ****wit of a human.)
How dare you insinuate that cammy poo can count and knows that two is more than one. He didn't know anything your honour and I swear I have no clue who's boat that is in my driveway - I can't even fish.

Last edited:
I'll always say cameron smith is a great player, no question. But I don't want to hear your views on morality or on being a good person and I would say 99percent of non Melbourne supporters would agree with that.

If Steve Menzies wants to talk about it the football world would listen. But funnily enough beaver doesn't need to pretend to be holier than thou and spout rubbish. He doesn't preach being a good person, he just does it.

Just watching him comments lol, and the media will lap up what Scam feeds them

"I had no control", so a very careless tackle then, couple of weeks in the stands Cam

"He was very grateful for me to say I had no intention". Bow down in the presence of my greatness

There is more chance that Dylan Walker will get suspended for hurting the cornerpost than Cam going for a walk over this

Last edited:
Every action scam makes is intentional.

agree his dirty deed last week copped him a whack to the nuts ... lack of official action against his regular sneaky dirty plays force the victims to retaliate ... that's his aim ... he is the ultimate sneaky grub! .... he should only be allowed to play against the poms!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10