can’t provide a secure connection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi mate. This has come up a few times this morning. Funnily enough I go to isup.me to see if the site is up...it tells me it is, so I click on silvertails.net from there and it works.

Could be my computer....but you said you made the site more secure so I wanted to let you know about this.

Prob nothing.

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.silvertails.net sent an invalid response.

Make sure you have the latest app installed. A new one was released a few days ago.
I just recently I nstalled the new one, so I don't think that will be the problem, it should be working soon I'll just wait it out a little more, thanks for help dan

I just recently I nstalled the new one, so I don't think that will be the problem, it should be working soon I'll just wait it out a little more, thanks for help dan
very odd, is this android or iOS?

Should see session issues clear up a bit now as I have made some config changes that get us around the CDN we are running from causing session cacheing isues

iOS, I just deleted and reinstalled plenty of times and it's fine now, strange must've been a problem with the phone
I am guessing ios8, there is a new version waiting for app store approval which will resolve this

Have noticed the last few days ,some areas not working..The List button seems to not load up and members names also seem to not load once pushed.I am using a macbook.

Also the edit doesnt load up ,the three blinking buttons in the top right seem to be trying to get the edit page up ,but doesnt eventuate.And noticed a few triple posts by myself and others.(not sure if my anti computer lingo makes sense).

Also the edit doesnt load up ,the three blinking buttons in the top right seem to be trying to get the edit page up ,but doesnt eventuate.And noticed a few triple posts by myself and others.(not sure if my anti computer lingo makes sense).

Have noticed the last few days ,some areas not working..The List button seems to not load up and members names also seem to not load once pushed.I am using a macbook.
You need to clear your cache, your browser is trying to load the cached copy of the site but I removed that cache mechanism so it cant load.

Either clear cache of your browser or try reloading the page with CTRL + Shift + R

Have completely cleared caches.Still keeps on trying to load the "list" buton..
Its not a big problem ,but thought I would let you know..

Have completely cleared caches.Still keeps on trying to load the "list" buton..
Its not a big problem ,but thought I would let you know..
It was happening to me after first changes but it's all cleared up on my devices. Do you have another browser you can test in?

Hiya

Hiding this suggestion in here.

After another successful guess at a 'new' member being an old one I believe that all the mods get tired having to keep quiet when a 'new' poster is really an old one. (shane, goanna pete, others etc)

So I 'suggest' you put a thin blue line around their avatar so we don't get sucked in by their 'newness.' (esp mfb)

Ok....seeing as you probably wont do that, feel free to pm me (I usually pick them anyway) and I wont tell anyone.

win win - you guys get to get it off yer chest, I don't waste time treating them as a newbie. Discretion is maintained. Plus I can stop accessing Jethro's computer. (kidding Jethro)

Done? Done!

thanks Dan @Jethro @SeaEagleRock8 etc etc :)

Have a great day everyone and thanks for all your efforts. :)

:)

we could probably do something like that, we don't always really know if it is an old member though they usually make it pretty obvious

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4