Can Liam become Manly's shining Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice to see the kid was given all of 10 minutes at the end of the first half tonight, I know he gave away a few penalties but at least give him time for a few ****ing runs to see how he goes against the big boys.

Nice to see the kid was given all of 10 minutes at the end of the first half tonight, I know he gave away a few penalties but at least give him time for a few ****ing runs to see how he goes against the big boys.

Agree, Mitch. I couldn't believe he didn't another run. And Starling came on fresh with 6 minutes to go. Zoolander's choices baffle me at the best of times, but really, what did we have to lose?

Did his ankle first tackle thought it was ****ing obvious

Did his ankle first tackle thought it was ****ing obvious

What was obvious about it? Wasn't mentioned by the commentators, played through until half time and then we didn't hear anymore about it, which was why i questioned the game time he received. Disappointing to hear another injury though especially on debut.

^ I'm still surprised they didn't give him a needle and send him back out there. According to Trent, everyone else is playing injured anyway…
But it's par for the course for our season: promising junior makes his debut, injured with his first touch.

What was obvious about it? Wasn't mentioned by the commentators, played through until half time and then we didn't hear anymore about it, which was why i questioned the game time he received. Disappointing to hear another injury though especially on debut.
The first tackle he made when coming on the ground you could see him get up limping and hobbling slowly back to the defensive line!

Wonder if it's the same ankle he injured on a kerb earlier this yr/late last yr?

He did a lot of stupid penalties but the loss last night was not down to his 10 mins on the field.

Another season ender... Trent must have cracked a few mirrors located under ladders

Terrible luck for the young fella - could see the frustration in his eyes early, know I know why. All the best.

If you told me one of our players played with a broken leg last night I would have guessed it was a whole different person. Ssssssssssssssss

**** me. Kids ****s up, works hard to come good, finally gets a crack and this happens. When it rains it pours.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4