Can Manly make the top 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 24974
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well we have already started a tradition of getting a new coach after winning the grand final...

GF winning coach sacked for not delivering results and rookie coach appointed to replace him lol. That would be some headline...
That would be insane lol. Either way Barrett is going to be under massive pressure next year after the run we have had. If he turns out to be a rubbish coach things could get ugly for him.

To make the top 8 would be an amazing achievement considering the woeful start to the season we had, but that's far from guaranteed at this stage. Top 4 - no chance. If we can maintain this form and win away from home, then we are a chance at top 8.

Not being negative, just not wanting us to get too far head of ourselves. As they say, we just need to take it 1 week at a time and let the ladder sort itself out.

For now, I'm just going to bask in the glory of another great win.

If we do make the semis, it will be an amazing achievement! What a turnaround! Took kids to the game last night. Havnt seen an atmosphere like that at Brookie for a while. Loved every moment!

If we do make the semis, it will be an amazing achievement! What a turnaround! Took kids to the game last night. Havnt seen an atmosphere like that at Brookie for a while. Loved every moment!
Totally agree!

Crowd looked massive on TV as well, hugely vocal :D

That might be a bridge to far but final 8 is a real possibility now
With souths performance last night they could lose every game and miss the 8 now that would definitely upset all at nein and the Nrl

Also imagine what a devastating effect that would have on toothpaste sales.

The market only recovered this year after the forty three year slump since 1971.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6