Canadian and International Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Canada def Lebanon! Wins cash $$$$

Now we haz wun us sum moneeez!

The CRL are proud to announce that they have become the second annual winner of the Rugby League Planet’s development fund.

The development fund was set up by Rugby League Planet last year to aid the progress of emerging nations.

The CRL was voted as the most deserved recipient of the grant by the Rugby League Planet members that have donated towards the fund.

Jamaica were the inaugural winners in 2011, while ironically, the CRL beat recent Canada Wolverines opponents Lebanon to win the 2012 grant.

http://www.canadarugbyleague.com/site/eng/news/article.php?id=10190

RE: Canada def Lebanon! Wins cash$$$

eagles2win said:
GE been meaning to ask are you involved with the Wolverine's or CRL at any level?

AH CRAP ^%*^%^(&%(#@$5!!!!!

I just typed a big long reply and lost it somehow!

Moving on...

No I'm not (yet) but being so starved of league over here, you gravitate to any incarnation of the game you can find.

Actually I just found out that there is a local comp here in BC (british columbia)

http://bc.canadarugbyleague.com/british-columbia-bulldogs/

Go the Sea to sky "Eagles!!!"

Though the surrey beavers won (lol) - especially if you knew about surrey.

Their season - only 4 games long!!

And WAMF - Jamaican spliffs....you should live here in BC!!!

edit: Yes, I too think it sucks they call the regional team the BC 'Bulldogs.'

It would be awesome for Silvertails (the website to do something similar like RLP and sponsor either a junior team (Country team - where it's harder for them to get gear and stuff) or an International Club basically the same thing)

One of my mates actually organizes Polish RL (Lotz Magpies is a clubside he occasionally plays in). So the poor buggar got to sit and watch the Challenge Cup Final in the members stand.

And to think that site RLP is now getting a mention on a few sites(rleague, rlis, rlfans(ps Dan you would be laughing if silvertails attract what they attract biggest league site on the planet) and now Silvertails) I go to is scary so they should get the $3000 they are aiming for the next Country easily (think they'll go past it).

Think Fiji will get the next lot.

I think so too. it'd be great if manly could throw them something as I said in an earlier post but at the moment, everyone's attn is diverted to going b2b. I reckon I'll probably email the club(s) direct as sometimes ideas understandably get lost on here.

It's amazing just how spreading the knowledge helps and this is where links, etc on sites can help but also the 'want' needs to be there, I guess.

I'll check out the RLP forums, and maybe this post should make more sense but I'm annoyed with last night's loss.

Canada v usa tomorrow!

Polish league, hey. I''ll look at that too.

T'was in stettin recently.

globaleagle said:
I think so too. it'd be great if manly could throw them something as I said in an earlier post but at the moment, everyone's attn is diverted to going b2b. I reckon I'll probably email the club(s) direct as sometimes ideas understandably get lost on here.

It's amazing just how spreading the knowledge helps and this is where links, etc on sites can help but also the 'want' needs to be there, I guess.

I'll check out the RLP forums, and maybe this post should make more sense but I'm annoyed with last night's loss.

Canada v usa tomorrow!

Polish league, hey. I''ll look at that too.

T'was in stettin recently.

Hull KR has a bit to do with Canada RL and Serbia.
They have signed Jamiacans and proper Scotts as well (born and bred Scots) so are doing massive things for International Rugby League.

Ideal world - Hull KR supply gear for them and we train them (Canada). I've seen the Colonial Cup and it's scary the potential they have in those 3 Countries - US, Canada and Jamaica

Canada def Lebanon! Wins cash$$$

Just seen the score for the Colonial Cup
USA 28 - 24 Canada sounds like a cracking game

With a crowd of just under 5000

gee, spolier alert!

lol

i agree about the potential.

thanks for the hull kr info too.

*checks*

Canada def Lebanon! Wins cash$$$

globaleagle said:
gee, spolier alert!

lol

i agree about the potential.

thanks for the hull kr info too.

*checks*

You were there weren't you?

Got the hull KR info from a supporter

nope , I'm in vancouver, game is on the east side!

game report here!

http://www.canadarugbyleague.com/site/eng/news/article.php?id=10194

The Bylund treble being the first ever Hat-Trick scored by a Canadian in an international match.

RE: Canada def Lebanon! Lose to USA

We're expecting a 1000+ crowd for our domestic final this Saturday in Bodø, Norway. Using the top flight soccer stadium there. Bodø barbarians v Oslo capitals. Been getting publicity on free to air tv channels too (nrk). RL has made massive strides here the last four years.

RE: Canada def Lebanon! Lose to USA

eagles2win said:
Good stuff - thinking we'll have to rename this thread

Done!!

I've contacted the Canadians re this thread as well.

So everyone be well behaved.

Yes that means YOU!

France have plans underway for a 2014 summer pro league, bein sport the backer teams existing elite teams +lillie, Paris, nantes and Lyon. Big city teams to have backing of local soccer teams. France to take on Wales in lens in October, very risky but worth A try.

There are a few tests/internationals being played around the place as well so get out and support International league as well.
Italy are playing a BRC XIII (Bundy Red Cup 13) - should be a few Manly boys in the Italian team (Mauro, Falcone)
Lebanon vs Cook Is
I think the Italians are also playing the Cooks

Article in the smh incorrectly states that Josh McGuire is making his rep debut for the PM side.
Actually played a few tests for Samoa a few years back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8