Catching the ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with you Hillers, he has been chiming in from the back bloody well

I don't think Hoppa would have that ability at the moment

What about attacking the bombs with your head? Similar to soccer, they are good at that and you can't knock-on with your head. Would certainly be entertaining to watch.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
What about attacking the bombs with your head? Similar to soccer, they are good at that and you can't knock-on with your head. Would certainly be entertaining to watch.

Lol, have you been drinking SER?  ;D

Sadly, no. I have found that when your brain cells diminish to a cetain point you can come up with ideas like that without even drinking :)

HOPPA JNR IMPRESSES
JOHN HOPOATE'S young bloke, William, is making an impression on the field in the Toyota Cup for Manly, and on the training paddock. Last week the club said it would put $1000 into the players' fund if anyone could catch five consecutive Tony Williams bombs while still holding the footballs caught. Several players tried it, but young Hoppa was the only one who managed the feat. Coach Des Hasler decided the final Williams bomb was not high enough and offered William a double or nothing. After each ball went up, Hoppa caught them and held them until he had caught all five. To say he is popular among his teammates is an understatement.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/willie-calls-for-a-revolution-to-back-storm-20100501-u04h.html

Catching the high ball is all about confidence. Hopefully he can spend the week with Kite, King, T Rex, Rodney, Ballin, Cross, Baliey and Georgie Rose practising taking the high ones. They will have stuff all the do the rest of the time with all the others playing for Australia, NZ and City/Country!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4