Celebrating Australia Day . The Greatest Nation in the World

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
January 26th
United we Stand
Divided we Fall .....

Three days to go and Positive , Proud and Passionate Australians will Celebrate our Great Nations day
We will Celebrate the Best Country in the world and United we will rise in Solidarity and Pride

The Power of Unity
The Premiership Winning Legends Lyons and Menzies
Picture Complements Manly Media
1705977005918.png

It doesn't bother me whether someone supports Oz Day on 26 January or not but geez Bozo, you're now determining who are Positive, Proud and Passionate Australians??!!

And I didn't realise this photo was about 26 January. I thought it was just about 2 blokes that loved playing footy together. Of course, if you know that Cliffy has stated that he supports Australia Day on 26 January, goodo. I would just want to be sure before using him to make a point.

It doesn't bother me whether someone supports Oz Day on 26 January or not but geez Bozo, you're now determining who are Positive, Proud and Passionate Australians??!!

And I didn't realise this photo was about 26 January. I thought it was just about 2 blokes that loved playing footy together. Of course, if you know that Cliffy has stated that he supports Australia Day on 26 January, goodo. I would just want to be sure before using him to make a point.
Thanks for your post perspective feathered friend

We are not defined by others Opinions . We are all defined by our actions

Those two blokes together are not just two blokes . They are Legendary Ebony and Ivory proudly living and Winning together and in perfect Harmony .
They are our Inspirational Symbol of Unity

From the Collins dictionary:
Overanalyse = to analyse too much

United we Stand
Divided we Fall .....
Stand for what? Stand with who?

"On January 26, 1788, Arthur Phillip, who had sailed into what is now Sydney Cove with a shipload of convicts, hoisted the British flag at the site."

For the people already living here (for 40 or 50,000 years or more) it has come to be known as Invasion day.

A great idea to have a political discussion about Australia Day, but why did you put it in the footy forum? You have argued in the past that politics shouldn't mix with sport - so (serious question) - would this be the first time you have ever admitted being wrong about something?

"On January 26, 1788, Arthur Phillip, who had sailed into what is now Sydney Cove with a shipload of convicts, hoisted the British flag at the site."

For the people already living here (for 40 or 50,000 years or more) it has come to be known as Invasion day.

A great idea to have a political discussion about Australia Day, but why did you put it in the footy forum? You have argued in the past that politics shouldn't mix with sport - so (serious question) - would this be the first time you have ever admitted being wrong about something?
Maybe the club should do a special Australia Day jersey?

Outrageous post in an attempt to be controversial and inflammatory.
It serves no purpose other than goad the 'woke' or 'lefties' into an argument.
Does not belong here.

Thank you for your post perspective @SeaEagleRock8
Perspective is a wonderful thing and so Is our Great Nation that we all live in peace

Stand for What ?
Stand for Unity

This post perspective has nothing to to about Politics . This is All About National Pride and God Bless Australia the Greatest Country in the World and this is Coming from a Greek Born Australian.
Our Australian Flag that Represents Freedom and equality to all Australian people should Proudly fly high on every forum and every home . Because Passionate and united Patriotic people can only make Greater Nations .

On January 26th 2024 the ship has well and truly past Arthur Phillips as we have proudly embraced , respect and celebrate our Great traditional owners of our Great Nation that we All Share today.

Stand for Who?
Stand Proudly for All Australians and Stand Passionately for the Greatest Nation in the World

Outrageous post in an attempt to be controversial and inflammatory.
It serves no purpose other than goad the 'woke' or 'lefties' into an argument.
Does not belong here.
Thank you for your point of View as we all see different things
Nothing that I can see controversial and inflammatory about being passionate about our Greatest Nation in the World Australia and all its Great Australian people

You're all free to comment and disagree with @BOZO but on the other hand he does have a right to express his views. I agree it is not the place for this stuff but if you don't like it just ignore it.

You're all free to comment and disagree with @BOZO but on the other hand he does have a right to express his views. I agree it is not the place for this stuff but if you don't like it just ignore it.
Thanks form your post @Wombat64
This is the great thing about our forum that every one has a right to express and share their views
As I said before . National Pride inspires Great Nations and our Flag should proudly fly above all Australian forums and all Australian Homes

The world certainly has become more complicated. In some environments either at work or socially it was almost controversial declaring your a Manly supporter. ( the good old days)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8