Ch 9 has gone crazy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killer03 said:
Completely understand that they want the best product, but this is just becoming madness that they actually want a say in selection. It's a slippery slope from that to manipulating the games/schedules to get the best possible ratings.

Exactly next thing they will be fixing games to give the result that gets more viewers. I wish Foxtel would get all the NRL games tbh.

cherry_poppins said:
Rex said:
The suggestion would make cricket as credible as World Championship Wrestling.

On the other hand, on recent efforts channel nine selecting the team couldn't be any worse than what CA selectors have done. And be honest, wouldn't YOU love to see how Waterhouse's waxed-on smile goes when facing those new-ball bouncers?
WCW has folded,with ratings falling towards WWF (now known as WWE) they in one night committed suicide,firstly they they gave a spoiler telling viewers that Mick Foley (as Mankind ) has won the world heavyweight championship and then traded their heavyweight belt by Hogan using a move called the finger poke of doom on Kevin Nash (who kayfabe took a dive) to win,from there WCW fell over faster than Josh Reynolds

??

bob dylan said:
These are the same imbeciles that are whinging about the set draw and getting a bum deal on the matches THEY selected for Friday and Sunday free to air coverage.

How were they to know Manly vs Storm would be the match of the round a month back.

I think Manly v scum would be good for ratings,even if they were both lower in the pack

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2