Channel 9 News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's kinda funny really - all the board room **** has been sorted & now we have the players causing as much crap if not more. When will it end.

I believe the truth once its announced, other than that Foz and DCE rumours are just that, rumours.. I think its been a very long day for all us Manly supporters.

One thing we can all agree on is we want this circus to end so we can concentrate on actually playing footy.

As someone who follows alot of different sports, no sport is covered worse than League. They will right anything if it gives them a free lunch.

Agree with Ryan. Weidlers story doesnt ring true. To suggest that Parra haven't even tabled an offer is just obvious bull****. What are they doing, just sitting around waiting for Mungo Watmough to put him in a headlock and drag him in to their office? Of course they've tabled something. Foran hasn't denied the SMH story, so there's obviously something to it. I think its a decision he'll come to bitterly regret, but I think he's made it.

The worms have stating that there was a handshake deal in mid Jan. Its telling that Foz wont commit. I just want it officially out so we can move on.

Like everyone here I just wish that Foz and Cherry would make up their minds and put pen to paper, hopefully meaning they stay at Manly, but if not then so be it. At least that way everyone can then move forward.

As to the media, one minute they have them re-signing with Manly, the next they are 'confirmed' to sign elsewhere. Personally I'll believe they have signed somewhere when its actually announced.

Until then they are still Manly players.

Did Anyone else see this

Weirdler stated that Foran hasn't signed with parra in fact they haven't even tabled him an offer yet and he is still in discussions with manly however Brad Arthur's sports management company PSM is pushing this line as they look after both Brad Arthur and DCE and speculation that Foran will move to Parra will help PSM negotiate a contract upgrade for Arthur and also put pressure on manly to offer more to DCE (their other client) if Manly believe Foran is leaving.

Weirdler finished by stating that DCE is having further talks with manly tomorrow

I think Arthur's company is really called PMS.
'Cause ever since Choc went there, he's been having these real bitchin' pains.
As Choc has got another four years of PMS, you will no doubt hear more moaning and groaning as a result of losing his Manly-ness.
@:p @:D
-

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7