Channel Nein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Roosters have obviously done a lot of hard work over the off-season on their hair-styles.
Back-to-back just blew out in betting, is my guess. Great roster but too complacent and too arrogant.
SBW was caught taking every opportunity checking out his moustache on the big screen.
Robinson would be cursing that moustache.

master blaster said:
wedgetail eagle said:
It's like they did a Dope muster at CH9,
& it all culminates with the ?Podiatry show.
The worst part is, they all think they're
Oh so good,
and BTW, don't forget to watch Fat Tony!
(Yeah, right)
and Sam Moa must be the only player that doesnt have to put his foot on the ball when playing it,when are the refs going to have the balls to penalise him for it

It wasn't just Moa, it was every Roosters player playing tunnel ball. Yeah you can bend the rules, but to blatantly break them? I like how Robinson said souths were better in the ruck.

The Foghorn Legorn crap! I would rather watch the same old repeated stories on how to lose weight and what insurance I should buy and why I should shop at coles on A Current Affair than that piece of crap television.

And since I live in Qld I bloody well had to

wedgetail eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Roosters have obviously done a lot of hard work over the off-season on their hair-styles.
Back-to-back just blew out in betting, is my guess. Great roster but too complacent and too arrogant.
SBW was caught taking every opportunity checking out his moustache on the big screen.
JWH doesnt look like he trained to hard over the breaak,he looks to have put on a bit of weight

Can't see a thread on the actual game so..... I thought souffs looked pretty good (esp in the second half). Makes me wish kitey et al were still here. Hope and trust that the newbies step up.

A faster game now. Melb will hate not being able to wrestle all the time. Buhrer should have fun doing his dummy half runs when he gets on.

It was a good game watching the Rorters run around like headless chooks.:D They took 'back to back' to mean to cluster around each other and watch GI score :p

The simplicity of running a big/tall man at the Rorters#6 is something that Manly must put in their game book. The man can't tackle but can complain to the Referee - who now just ignores the chatter.:)

I will be interested to watch how Call Me Cam tries to manipulate the Pinkos with this new rule change.:cool:

It was a good game to watch, although not many took up the free train ride offer - around 27k went.:huh:

SBW has 2 shoulder charges against him. The one by Teo on him was a bell ringer, and should not have been put on report IMO.

globaleagle said:
I thought souffs looked pretty good
As expected, plenty of giants running hard. The halves will be their point of vulnerability once again. Keary is out for months, Walker might improve, Reynolds needs to.

Brissie Kid said:
HoldenV8 said:
Have to ask.....are NSW even a chance in Origin if Daley continues to pick Pearce and Maloney as the halves? Ok sure, its only round 1, but they offered next to nothing tonight.

As the years roll by the more we are all going wonder just how the heck did Manly lose a GF to a team with those two halves.

We made Maloney look stupid in the 2011 GF.

wedgetail eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Shayne Hayne obviously likes his private parts tickled

Unless Manly is playing then don't turn on Channel Nein until game time - forget the 30-minute dribblefest which will again be in full force tonight as they take us through "the rise, and fall and resurrection of Ben Barba..."

As for the match. I thought Souffs looked really strong. Easts' scored their one and only try through a fluke. If we are going to compete with Souffs then our forwards are going to have to muscle up. It will be a big task for our new props.

As for Easts. They lost this corresponding match last year so they will obviously improve, especially when Shame Hayne is refereeing.

Ref's got the call at half time to even the 6-2 penalty count up for the rorters....only took them about 4 mins in the second half to do it! (allegedly)- prob not but it was quick!

I got the feeling still, that this was the 2013 GF ch 9 wanted to have. You'd almost think it happened listening to them.

Oh yeah...where was the massive crowd this 'right game - right venue' strategy was going to produce? Is Friday dole day in sth sydney?

Fast Forward my way thru the Footy show,
Still rubbish.
Stats man Dave Middleton was doing his bit,

"And Jonathan Thurston has used the same colour boot laces for the last 6 seasons.."
How about that, eh?

What were Nine thinking with that ridiculous foghorn segment? It was bizarre. Seriously, they are not funny and they never were funny. I get the impression Nine think that now they've paid hundreds of millions for the rights, they can subject us to whatever they brainstorm in their 'production' meetings during the week.

God how I wish channel 7 had got the free to air broadcast rights. The producers at Nine have lost a grip on what viewers want. It's football, not funniest home videos. Just give us football and analysis of football, not the backstorys and commentators 'mates insight' into the players. There is an air of arrogance and 'we'll do whatever we like' in the way they broadcast NRL these days. Fk it all off Nine. Get back to basics.

They never went back to the luke burgess disallowed try. it was ruled a double movement but I like rabs (eww) thought that the ball nor the ball carry hand touched the ground, so he was right to keep going.

Captains challenge, stat!

1 thing I did laugh at on the Footy Show was,
a Sheila in the crowd picked Beau Ryan to kick a goal for her.
Joel Caine said to her,
"You think Beau's funny?
Wait till you see him kick a ball!"

I liked it. I didn't watch the kick, tho'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6