Channel Nein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well its almost time for Doggies v Broncos on Nine.
I wonder what horse**** they have ready to dish up. Ben Barba montages of how he battled back from a dark place, interviews with 'the little champion', how his new life is in Brisbane with his love (who he decked), how Canterbury are coping without him etc.

Someone hand me a bucket, Nines NRL coverage is more like a comedy/drama that will induce a large projectile vomit from me

I want the Son of Sam to suffer, so Broncos for me tonight :) Can't see the Broncos sustaining anything for 20+ weeks.

FFS...now we have Finch??...Lockyer, Fittler and a token woman and they are crying that SBW shouldn't be rubbed out for 3 weeks......This is really
sh!t poor form from 9

Shock horror Nein have turned the start of tonight's broadcast (on GEM for me in Adelaide) into a Ben Barba-thon.

I didn't remember such vigorous pre game complaints last year when Zorba did a piece on Manly ;)

And for this wanting to know about Beau Ryan's kick, he had 2 cracks at it and neither one got within 10m of the target lol

Great.....Brad Fittler and Brett Finch on the same panel. Time for the mute button to do its job.....

Kiwi Eagle said:
I didn't remember such vigorous pre game complaints last year when Zorba did a piece on Manly ;)

And for this wanting to know about Beau Ryan's kick, he had 2 cracks at it and neither one got within 10m of the target lol
Thanks K.E.
For all Beau's bravado, seems he's
All Hat & no Cowboy.

good old shayne the rooster hayne,does it again,parrot,sory I mean peret got a finger on that ball,so far the dogs are very ordinary,and T rex,well is just being T rex,make up your own judgement on that

T Dog doing his best Labrador impression tonight. The guy was only ever made to look good by Foz putting him into gaps.

Ennis has brought back the biff 32:30 took exception to a Kennedy high shot. He threw a couple of uppercuts in the melee that the Echidna missed :huh:
MRC better get on it ASAP!

Also pretended to be injured in a tackle, the other Ref told him to play the ball :p

14-6 Broncos, but neither Team has structure or ideas on the 5th. Copley is friendless on the right, scored one but could have scored more if the Broncos stopped going left all the time.

Compared to the first game, this is a very low quality game :dodgy:

Referee Steggle doesn't know new rule. Moranta chased kick into the ingoal and knocked on, then the ball spewed over the dead ball line. Referee ruled 20m tap with a zero tackle! Wrong. It is only a zero tackle tap if the ball is kicked dead. The knockon made the ball go over the deadball line not the kick.

All the hysterics last year over one instance of 7 tackles being allowed. But teams will be wrongly getting 7 tackles in 2014 and no one is saying anything.

In what universe is Hoffman a 5/8, the bloke rarely passes the ball. A couple of times tonight he should have passed to his outside men (Reed or Vidot), yet has done his usual thing of going for the line himself.

It won't take teams long to work out that he's not going to be a passing 5/8 and he'll be easy enough to shut down.

That game was way below what NRL standard should be.

Thank 2V we have some good halves.

Very disappointed in the dogs actually, geez I thought they were poor.

I always thought the Broncs would be poor this year, so to be honest I think there are half promising signs, Barba had some nice touches. However can't see them pushing for anything other than a desperate lunge at 7th or 8th towards the end of the season.

Whole game was poor. The new rules made the game very ragged. Thaiday penalised for a cannonball was a joke. The Dogs player was still jogging upfield and Sam just reached out as far as he could in desperation and got him above the ankles. Was no risk of injury at all. But the NRL don't want that sort of thing in league anymore. They killed it off when all they had to do was ban tackles below the knee on stationary players. Can't wait until someone makes a tackle below the knee to stop a try. Will the referees have the nerve to give it a penalty try?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6