• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I used to watch my Indy Colts every week for years. I went to the Super Bowl when we lost to the Saints in Miami in 2009. I'm so over the NFL. Even at the height of my NFL fandom I never used to watch other teams except my own. Now I watch different NRL and Super League teams all the time. The NFL players totally screwed themselves with the kneeling. A lot of hardcore fans are boycotting the games. It's really bad. I only think it's going to get worse. The players can only blame themselves when the TV money dries up and they get paid less. All the dumb ass celebrating after a play. The constant $hit talking to each other. Dude - Rugby League is wayyyyyyyy better than the NFL. I'm lucky I have this.
Funny you say that because I'm leaning the other way and enjoying the NFL far more than I did a fair bit of this NRL season.
And I don't think I'll feel much different under the current regime.
And the jets are winning, sort of.

Funny you say that because I'm leaning the other way and enjoying the NFL far more than I did a fair bit of this NRL season.
And I don't think I'll feel much different under the current regime.
And the jets are winning, sort of.
I was at the very first Indianapolis Colts game in 1984 and they played your Jets. Good on ya Mate. The NFL can use more fans now. Let me ask you a serious question. How do you think the Australian public would feel if Sam Thaiday and Greg Inglis kneeled during the Australian national anthem? The general American public think it's disgraceful. The crowds at NRL games don't get into it as much as the NFL in my opinion. That's a shame because the product is better.

I was at the very first Indianapolis Colts game in 1984 and they played your Jets. Good on ya Mate. The NFL can use more fans now. Let me ask you a serious question. How do you think the Australian public would feel if Sam Thaiday and Greg Inglis kneeled during the Australian national anthem? The general American public think it's disgraceful. The crowds at NRL games don't get into it as much as the NFL in my opinion. That's a shame because the product is better.

We are a fair bit more laid back about anthems and such here than the US.
We take pride in our country but probably in a less formal manner.
I admire the way you folk do this but we'd do the same in a pair of shorts and thongs (rubber things you wear on your feet).
Anthony Mundine tried it on before one of his fights, he didn't appear for the anthem at all, and it came and went.
I envy your super bowl experience.
That would be a one in a lifetime opportunity.
The atmosphere at an NFL game seems incredible let alone a super bowl.

We are a fair bit more laid back about anthems and such here than the US.
We take pride in our country but probably in a less formal manner.
I admire the way you folk do this but we'd do the same in a pair of shorts and thongs (rubber things you wear on your feet).
Anthony Mundine tried it on before one of his fights, he didn't appear for the anthem at all, and it came and went.
I envy your super bowl experience.
That would be a one in a lifetime opportunity.
The atmosphere at an NFL game seems incredible let alone a super bowl.
The Super Bowl was a fantastic experience. I flew to Miami from LA. There were way more Saints fans since it was their first Super Bowl and it was so close Miami. I literally cried walking out of there. If you would have told me after that game I would end up not watching the NFL 8 years later I would have called you a fool. The NFL is bad now. Google "Kansas City Chiefs Potato Sack Race" How does that have any part in sports? I know what a thong is. We salute the flags in cut off shorts and tank tops. Today is Veteran's Day here by the way. It's about showing respect. And it's perfectly OK for you to not do that. The problem is we're getting lectured by multi millionaires who complain about something that is just not happening like they say it is. Google "Michael Bennett TMZ Las Vegas" and watch that video. He totally lied. Anyways, I'm about to watch Tonga vs New Zealand. I love this Rugby League World Cup. It's great dude.

Wow.
Can't believe you can be more down on the NFL than I am on the NRL.
Both sad situations.
Having so many people who are disenchanted with the NFL should ring a bell with the International rugby league and have them take the next world Cup to the states.
It will never be a major sport there but there are a lot of pacific islanders and other nationalities who, with the right publicity, may take an interest.
Especially with games like NZ and Tonga.
I'll check those sites out you recommend and see what's going on.

Screenshot_20171211-133446.png

@Loobs, we shall never mention this AGAIN.. @:oops:

When i saw the tag I thought we might have won...i did not even check the results....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2