Cherry-Evans denied release by Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle said:
It seems contracts mean jack all in today's day and age especially in the NRL.

Can't agree. If it weren't for the contract, DCE would be gone already.

bones said:
OneEyedEagle said:

Very true (and by no means was I having a go at DCE) however a contract is a contract the club is doing the right thing.

The error if any was that the players agent did not have a clause in the current contract that allowed for an upgraded during the current contract period, this option would only further compound the issue because salary cap spend is supposedly based on current and future contracts negotiated.

bones said:
OneEyedEagle said:

g'day all,just read the rlw article and the manager trots out the dce's struggling to make ends meet line on his paltry $80 odd k ayear.Aagain not saying he don't deserve an upgrade but as a
bloke who earns half that ayear and had to raise afamily on it as well,daly your living beyond your means and you might consider yourself fortunate and that other people have to make sacrifices in life,mate we'd all love to shop for ferrari's but have to put up with the old clapper for a while yet.
cheers mike

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4