Cherry Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mr sea eagles, you are an idiot. Foran saved us in the match against Souffs. Remember that one? When was that? Lately? He has a quiet game in Drugland, with the game won in the first ten minutes, and you're bagging him. Get stuck into Gift next. That'll raise your profile.

We are so used to Foran taking the ball to the line and either getting hammered, or him stepping up the intensity and making those crucial all inspiring hits in defence, that sometimes he just doesn't need to do it. But he is always there, always beautifully distributing the ball, always tackling... and always there when we need him. He is a very mature player who doesn't need to hog the limelight thinking I haven't done anything of impact for the home viewers; he plays it as he sees it. When all the other players are on song, all he needs to do is feed them and let THEIR light shine.
To me, he is not having quiet games at all; he is spreading the focus off one man and creating unbelievable fear in the opposition by having them focus on many different ball players. I'm liking what I see, even if he doesn't win a MOM each week.

Only time Foz goes missing is when mr seagles can't see him on the TV screen when he goes to the loo during the Ch 9 telecast...oh yes and during the ads Foz is always missing for mine :cool:

What a mighty combination Foz and DCE are going to be as they develop at pace over the next few years...already brilliant and inspiring!

How good is it to see kicks in general play soaring over the fullbacks head and dropouts going 50m on the fly.

Had a great game.

He's just unique. I can't recall a halfback who plays the game like he does. You can pull bits of pieces of the way he plays from other no 7s, but IMO the whole package is something I haven't seen in a no 7 before. Especially the ability to offload, he's an absolute star!!!

Foran doesn't go missing, you can always count on him to be covering in defence if a break is made, 1 of the first kick chasers on the spot and backing up if we make a break.
Some weeks he doesn't make the huge plays that we all love and are so grateful for, but missing, he does not go.

jjai said:
mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
The Eagle said:
Who got MoM?
As I said above, Cherry got the Ch9 MOM. 2GB gave theirs to Gifty.

you can forget foran about dally m player because gifty has gone past him in the last two games,foran seems to go missing lately.....

WTF dude ??? Foran is leading the dally M`s for one.. & secondly mate if he goes missing lately why have their been 3 articles written about him in the last couple of weeks suggesting his is the next best 5/8 in our game & them articles arent by hacks Gould , Sterlo & Wally have all praised his play..
& thirdly just go back to round 3 or 4 game against roosters this year & see where it all began , that game was ours to lose till he stepped in with his defence , plus his determination in attack..
are you kidding goose ,john thurston was on 24 points when injuried and foran was on 15 when counting was closed 2 weeks ago . foran may of got points against souths but thats it.....still at least 7 or 8 points behind jt and he isnt doing enough each week to get points.....

mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
The Eagle said:
Who got MoM?

you can forget foran about dally m player because gifty has gone past him in the last two games,foran seems to go missing lately.....

The only thing of Foran's to go missing lately is his hair.

What has happened is pretty simple to explain: at Woollongong the Dragons showed how to beat Manly: take Foran out of the game and you will win. We are now taking that out of our game and becoming more flexible. If the Dragons try that in the finals it won't work because DCE, Glenn, Lyon, Brett and Hoppa will all be there to cover him if they do.

Foz will still pop his head in but he won't have to do it every single week.

mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
The Eagle said:
Who got MoM?

the only thing that has gone missing is your brain seconds before you posted that drivel

Foran got us home against souths.

I think its a great sign that we dont rely on one dominate half and both DCE and FOZ are showing they can stand up at different times when the team needs them. Not many sides in the comp have that they have on domainate main man in either 6 or 7 not both like manly have.

mr seagles said:
jjai said:
mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
The Eagle said:
Who got MoM?

WTF dude ??? Foran is leading the dally M`s for one.. & secondly mate if he goes missing lately why have their been 3 articles written about him in the last couple of weeks suggesting his is the next best 5/8 in our game & them articles arent by hacks Gould , Sterlo & Wally have all praised his play..
& thirdly just go back to round 3 or 4 game against roosters this year & see where it all began , that game was ours to lose till he stepped in with his defence , plus his determination in attack..
are you kidding goose ,john thurston was on 24 points when injuried and foran was on 15 when counting was closed 2 weeks ago . foran may of got points against souths but thats it.....still at least 7 or 8 points behind jt and he isnt doing enough each week to get points.....

:p , that got you fukn going :) lol..

Jono said:
mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
The Eagle said:
Who got MoM?

The only thing of Foran's to go missing lately is his hair.

What has happened is pretty simple to explain: at Woollongong the Dragons showed how to beat Manly: take Foran out of the game and you will win. We are now taking that out of our game and becoming more flexible. If the Dragons try that in the finals it won't work because DCE, Glenn, Lyon, Brett and Hoppa will all be there to cover him if they do.

Foz will still pop his head in but he won't have to do it every single week.

This is 100% correct. Against the Knights, Gus mentioned in the coverage that Manly have 2 five eights - Foran on the left and Gift on the right. In coming weeks, i would assume most of our play will be down the right side with Gift, Lyon and Wolf/Hoppa. Our left side of Foran, Matai and Robbo will always be dangerous, but Des is expanding our game plan to suit us against particular teams come finals time.

jjai said:
mr seagles said:
jjai said:
mr seagles said:
ALinda said:

:p , that got you fukn going :) lol..
no it didnt the thing is jjai i know the dally m situation because i put money on foran and gifty when both where 50/1 before thurston was injured...all im saying that if foran wants to get the award he will need to get more involved....

mr seagles said:
all im saying that if foran wants to get the award he will need to get more involved....

No.....you said he goes missing.

Which of course, if anyone was to take that comment seriously, should be construed as one of the worst calls ever made on this forum.

Good luck backtracking from here.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6