• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone catch Weidler's interview with Chez on 9 tonight?

Weidler the W@nker, he said this morning on Triple M that his interview tonight would show why the media struggle with DCE. The interview had practically nothing to do with football and more about his private life.. wow what a shocker that he doesn't want to discuss his recent engagement with Choc's media buddy.

Hope he kills it this yr!!!

Wow Greenturd has been busy today. Gets Weasel Weirdler to try and do a character assasination on DCE and then trying to destablise the coach with another De$ coming back story. F**k I hate those 2 weasels.

Weidler the W@nker, he said this morning on Triple M that his interview tonight would show why the media struggle with DCE. The interview had practically nothing to do with football and more about his private life.. wow what a shocker that he doesn't want to discuss his recent engagement with Choc's media buddy.

Yeah I heard that bit, was gloating away like a wanker but it sounded ike he was trying to defend himself so I figured Cheery must have given him a bit.

Remember too that what goes to air would be the stuff Weirdler wants so it was probably more of a train wreck than that.

Weidler's perpetual theme is 'You know your Team hates you - how do you cope?'

Chez ' I have perspective on my career'

Weidler 'What does that mean?'

Chez 'I have a balance between my work and home life'

Weidler ' Saw on social media that you got engaged'

Chez 'I do not discuss my private life'

Queue

Summary - Weidler is a ****wit to this day.:swear:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14