Choc and Seu Seu charged with urinating in public

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PJAYZ link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=187298.msg330495#msg330495 date=1301906485]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=187298.msg330472#msg330472 date=1301901796]
Manly is supported by lots of kids with mothers and fathers who are revolted by this sort of thing - spurred on by the 'salivating' press of course.

Borderline impossible. Any male who is revolted by someone taking a piss on a wall/shop front is a homo, and therefore the chances of him having a kid is borderline zero.
[/quote]

One too many Volleys to the head I suspect
[/quote]

Says the man who had to edit a post with 9 words in it.

MadMarcus link said:
My spies on the ground said it was chaos at NRL HQ this afternoon.  Gallop had originally been told it was TODD CARNEY who urinated in public and he had a statement all ready to go when he was told it was actually TWO MANLY PLAYERS!  As a result poor old Gallop had to completely redraft his statement.

The good news is that I managed to get my hands on the original statement.

Todd knows what happened on Sunday was more in the realm of an inadvertent mistake than deliberate conduct.  He has assured me that he was drunk out of his mind and he didn't know that he was pissing on the shop, and I have taken him at his word.

If he makes another four of five really big mistakes we will certainly consider cutting down his appearances as the face of the game by up to 10%, and we may even potentially consider fining him up to $250.

This is a guy who was already put out of the game for 12 months by us.  This is a stumble along the way in an area which he’s put a lot of hard work into. In the past 12 months he has urinated almost exclusively in the bowl, urinal and/or the bucket beside his bed.  This is a big step from a few years ago when he was regularly pissing on random people's heads.

We don’t believe putting him out for another short period is necessarily going to help him stop pissing everywhere.  When you drink as much as Todd, you have to piss a lot.  I think we should all recognise that and make some concessions for him.  As long as he doesn't piss on anyone important like Rupert or yours truly things should be okay.

There are many people who have worked to see Todd get another chance at rebuilding his career and for he has responded in way which, to be honest, gives me a fair bit of wood.

There is also no escaping the poor record that Todd must deal with during his time as the face of the game in 2011.  To that end I would like to announce that Todd will also be the face of the game in 2012.  I believe this decision will ensure that he gets on top of his problems.  We have set a target to cut down Todd's off field indiscretions to 5 by 2020 and, while I acknowledge that target is optimistic, I do believe he can get close.

I will now take questions from all relevant media outlets, being Fox Sports and the Daily Telegraph.  However I only have 5 minutes, as I'm due to meet Todd down at the pub for a few jagerbombs to celebrate his appointment as 2012 face of the game.

By the way, did I mention Manly's 2009 boozy season launch?  It was absolutely disgraceful.

Super effort MM. Keep up the great work.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=187298.msg330472#msg330472 date=1301901796]
Manly is supported by lots of kids with mothers and fathers who are revolted by this sort of thing - spurred on by the 'salivating' press of course.

Borderline impossible. Any male who is revolted by someone taking a piss on a wall/shop front is a homo, and therefore the chances of him having a kid is borderline zero.
[/quote]

wake up you goose

If this happened in QLD it would be a non issue. The entire place is treated like a urinal.

You are flat out trying to get people to piss in a toilet. You go to a BBQ and there will be a line of blokes pissing on the fence. You have people over for a BBQ and even though no one is in the toilet, they piss on the fence, tree, garden, dog whatever

I will never get used to it

Anthony pull your head in your skating on thin ice.
Bye Bye Seu Seu hello Liam Higgins :)

swoop link said:
Watmough is getting paid $8,000 a week. He is in a priviledged position yet he thinks no responsibilities come with it. He treats the club, fans and public with contempt.

How many people on this forum get that wage? I'd suggest no-one.

Wake up to yourself Watmough, there are other players eager to take your place and would probably do so for a lot less.
with out a doubt choc needs to pull his head in and grow up. however swoop i cannot help but notice your hostile vendetta towards him your acting like a jilted lover mate.

Im not just talking bout this incident you were scathing of him after rd 1 as well

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301965550[/time]

i like how some people are saying get rid of seu seu talk about double standards just because his a fringe player

It really is becoming an issue, does this guy even realize how this makes the club look??? The guy is a decent player and can be great when his errors are out of his game but i think his drinking is having an effect on and off the field. I hope he takes the Clubs warning seriously....

Cambo link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330561#msg330561 date=1301915444]
Watmough is getting paid $8,000 a week. He is in a priviledged position yet he thinks no responsibilities come with it. He treats the club, fans and public with contempt.

Wake up to yourself Watmough, there are other players eager to take your place and would probably do so for a lot less.
with out a doubt choc needs to pull his head in and grow up. however swoop i cannot help but notice your hostile vendetta towards him your acting like a jilted lover mate.

Im not just talking bout this incident you were scathing of him after rd 1 as well
[/quote]

When you're paying that much for a player I expect him to be consitantly good, it seems to me that since he signed the new contract he hasn't performed up to the standard he was after the SOO game. Yes, I'm scathing of him but you want your top player performing week in week out. Look at Gallen for example.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
A minor incident in isolation but ...

Minor? Seriously SER8?

Perhaps in comparison to being caught DUI (and receiving zero weeks suspension). But anyone who thinks this is minor, please post your address so we can all piss on your front door or in your hallways on weekends.

This act, once again, shows fundamental disrespect and disregard for the impact of self-centered actions on others.  That's where it's a major issue. And it's a major issue that will continue recurring in various forms unless the attitude shifts.

No sponsor?  Wonder why?

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=187298.msg330495#msg330495 date=1301906485]

[/quote]

wake up you goose
[/quote]

In a bad mood mate?

What happened, you were outside earlier and got offended by a woman in a mini skirt?

Rex link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=187298.msg330498#msg330498 date=1301907066]
A minor incident in isolation but ...

Minor? Seriously SER8?

Perhaps in comparison to being caught DUI (and receiving zero weeks suspension). But anyone who thinks this is minor, please post your address so we can all piss on your front door or in your hallways on weekends.

This act, once again, shows fundamental disrespect and disregard for the impact of self-centered actions on others.  That's where it's a major issue. And it's a major issue that will continue recurring in various forms unless the attitude shifts.

No sponsor?  Wonder why?
[/quote]

Rex have you ever been to QLD, moreso a BBQ in QLD?

Like I said everywhere the entire place is treated as a urinal. I can't get used to it, but some of my friends mock me for using the bathroom instead of the fence at parties and BBQ's

Not saying it justifies it but honestly opinions on it vary around the country.

I don't think it is right however to piss on a wall, fence and especially not in a shop front of what is basically the business district of Manly

If there's a toilet around, then I don't understand pissing anywhere other than the pisser.

If I'm drunk, and can't find a toilet, then I'll take a tree, a wall, or the doorway of a bank. NAB I think it was last time.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=187298.msg330684#msg330684 date=1301965297]

[/quote]

When you're paying that much for a player I expect him to be consitantly good, it seems to me that since he signed the new contract he hasn't performed up to the standard he was after the SOO game. Yes, I'm scathing of him but you want your top player performing week in week out. Look at Gallen for example.
[/quote]

Nobody on this forum knows how much anybody at the club is being paid.

Watmough does perform for us week in week out as well

To me it seems obvious you have a vendetta

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330692#msg330692 date=1301966577]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
this makes me sick but i must say
i agree with our mate from over the ditch :)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330692#msg330692 date=1301966577]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes we have absolutely no idea whether he is one of our highest paid players or on minimum wage.  No idea at all. 

the figures quoted were from an article i think, but i agree no one knows how much. Terrence was getting 2k also they said

But surely vendettas is the forums middle name. Its rife.Poor old willow still cops it for busting a gut

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7