Choc will get a few weeks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagles2nv said:
RiverEagle said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Three weeks unless contested. Bugger. Bum. Poo.

So is this official?

It could be a blessing in disguise, Manly-wise.

Yeap, grade 2 dangerous throw charge. Choc has carry over points so 3 weeks with a plea

Thanks for that.

Luckily no-one was injured but it was clumsy from Choc.

Our pack will miss him (as we've seen not long ago).

But a 2 or 3 week spell should do wonders for his health!

Choc will get the same downgrade that Grub Reynolds got after Origin 1.

Oh wait, the Origin series has now been won so there is no need to make sure players aren't suspended. He'll be gone for 3 weeks.....

Plus he plays for Manly so there is obviously sufficient reason to suspend him right there.....

As I said last night, if he is going to miss games I'd rather it be because of suspension than injury. At least a suspension will give him a month to rest that arm of his. Of course I'd rather not see him injured OR suspended and would rather see him running out in the #11 against the Gummies.

It is clear/certain that one of games that could count towards the 3 matches would be SOO 3?

James Graham had Englands 4 RLWC games counted towards his ear bite incident :cool:

I would rather Choc not have any carry over points. With his unstable arm,who knows where it may land :s

Choc had him on his head...take the 3 weeks ...Glenn Stewart back soon....Back for the Tigers game after origin.

master blaster said:
apparently he has been hit with a grade 2 dangerous tackle,thats 3-4 weeks,they have to fight for a down grade

It was probably a Grade 1 but then the Manly loading was applied to make it a Grade 2
icon_rolleyes.gif

bones said:
Anthony Watmough has decided to fight his grade 2 dangerous throw charge at the judiciary at 6pm today.

Challenging the charge or just the grading do you know @bones

Anthony Watmough and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will contest the grade-two dangerous throw charge at the NRL judiciary tonight.

He will front the NRL judiciary at the code’s headquarters in Moore Park at 6pm tonight.
Due to carryover points, Watmough was going to miss 3 weeks minimum if he accepted a straight earluy- guloity plea. He will could now miss four weeks if he fights the charge at the judiciary tonight and is found guilty.

HappilyManly said:
Anthony Watmough and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will contest the grade-two dangerous throw charge at the NRL judiciary tonight.

He will front the NRL judiciary at the code’s headquarters in Moore Park at 6pm tonight.
Due to carryover points, Watmough was going to miss 3 weeks minimum if he accepted a straight earluy- guloity plea. He will could now miss four weeks if he fights the charge at the judiciary tonight and is found guilty.
Greenberg would have been on the phone as soon as he got wind of this

He should plead a disability case, due to only having one functioning arm :angel:

Hope that Choc's Solicitor points out the physics of Moai Myles's head and the Earth's gravitational pull on large objects :idea:

Possibly an ideal time for a rest anyway BUT gee it sucks doesn't it, Reynolds does the same in game 1 and gets off .

Sounds like Greenturd is at it again

So Choc gets three weeks less than the Alex tackle and Reynolds nothing?
It was bad from Choc but some consistency would be nice.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8