• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't need to see scans to tell it's his turn to nurture an inflammation of an existing injury. I like our rotation policy. Rest up choc, keep icing and enjoy the rehab.

Not that I am a doctor but if the injury is similar to Farahs he will be out for a few weeks. Totally explains why he missed Tate, I was shocked when I saw that but i understand why now.

Manly back-rower Anthony Watmough is in doubt for next month's Anzac Test after badly injuring his elbow in the Sea Eagles' controversial win over North Queensland on Friday night.

Watmough has been battling the problem for several weeks and went into the round-seven NRL clash with his left elbow heavily strapped.

He aggravated the injury in an attempted tackle on Cowboys centre Brent Tate shortly before halftime in Manly's 26-21 win at Central Coast Stadium.

The 30-year-old didn't return to the field for the second half.

"He has been carrying it for a while and I think he has inflamed it," Manly coach Geoff Toovey said.

"We will have to wait and see how it is on Monday."

An extended stint on the sidelines would be a cruel blow for Watmough who was forced to sit out last year's end-of-season World Cup in England due to a knee injury.

Kangaroos coach Tim Sheen said last week Watmough was very much in contention for a spot in the Australian side to play New Zealand at Allianz Stadium in two weeks.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/anthony-watmough-in-doubt-for-anzac-test-20140419-zqwom.html

That is very disappointing...time to see how Hasson and JSL handle more game time, and hopefully TRed steps up again soon ( as well as Horo picking up the slack too ).

Get well soon Choc.

RiverEagle said:
That is very disappointing...time to see how Hasson and JSL handle more game time, and hopefully TRed steps up again soon ( as well as Horo picking up the slack too ).

Get well soon Choc.
as far as Foz is concerned,he is likely to be out as well,maybe give that young Manania Rudolph a shot,he is a real live wire by all accounts

This could be the best thing for the team. Freshen Choc with a few weeks off. JSL is the man to replace him IMO. TRED is still finding his fitness and Choc plays more In the middle.

Brissie Kid said:
He was on tv news last night saying he would be right to go for Raiders game.
Good. An amazing capacity to play with injury, like a few of his teammates (such as Matai).

Brissie Kid said:
He was on tv news last night saying he would be right to go for Raiders game.

While I admire his determination, unless he is 100% fit he should rest. We need him firing at the back-end of the season. We saw on Friday night what happens when you play with injury. By being so brave and gallant he inadvertently let himself and his team down. And without him we still came back and won.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8