Christchurch Rebuild Blueprint

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No plans to move anywhere at the moment, Melbourne has been floated around though but we shall see

The place I work at has to move. We have 4 buildings, 1 is fine, 2 are 50/50 and 1 has to have major work done so looking at moving to a new site. Is about a 10min drive at the mo turning into 30-40 so might have to think about if I can be bothered with the extra travel time

No plans to move anywhere at the moment, Melbourne has been floated around though but we shall see

The place I work at has to move. We have 4 buildings, 1 is fine, 2 are 50/50 and 1 has to have major work done so looking at moving to a new site. Is about a 10min drive at the mo turning into 30-40 so might have to think about if I can be bothered with the extra travel time

If you decide to move I hope it works out for you and am sure some of the guys on here can help in getting you setup. I would offer but Hervey Bay isn't a place I would recommend as a place to live

If you decide to move I hope it works out for you and am sure some of the guys on here can help in getting you setup. I would offer but Hervey Bay isn't a place I would recommend as a place to live

Cheers mate. If I did end up in melb I'd be living with me best mate, she leaves in March so would be a while off

Have had 6 friends go to live there in the past year, seems to be the place to go

Cheers mate. If I did end up in melb I'd be living with me best mate, she leaves in March so would be a while off

Have had 6 friends go to live there in the past year, seems to be the place to go

Ask Clontaago about it, he lived there for about 6 or so years and loved it.

Is this the bottle of vodka friend? bahaha

Ask Clontaago about it, he lived there for about 6 or so years and loved it.

Is this the bottle of vodka friend? bahaha

Jesus you have a good memory Dan lol, yep it is still her

I can't see me going anywhere MB but you never know. These things tend to fade from being newsworthy pretty quickly, when it occured I didn't really have any idea of the scale involved in getting everything sorted, it is huge

Feb 22nd was when it hit last year, and there are still large parts of the CBD that haven't been opened since that day and are still guarded by an army cordon

Jesus you have a good memory Dan lol, yep it is still her

I can't see me going anywhere MB but you never know. These things tend to fade from being newsworthy pretty quickly, when it occured I didn't really have any idea of the scale involved in getting everything sorted, it is huge

Feb 22nd was when it hit last year, and there are still large parts of the CBD that haven't been opened since that day and are still guarded by an army cordon

Kiwi Eagle said:

KE - real tough times, I can't imagine how hard it would be living in a city torn apart.

Just be careful of those Storm folk if you move to Melbourne...

Kiwi Eagle said:

KE - real tough times, I can't imagine how hard it would be living in a city torn apart.

Just be careful of those Storm folk if you move to Melbourne...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4