City vs Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why didn't Jake T get a spot? He has been in great form last year and this year, deserves a spot
Jake, Dylan and Tom T were all in the side but the club decided to pull them out. The media is saying it was injury but I can assure you Jake could have played and same with Walker. Tom is injured though.

I reckon only 2 to 3 players from this game will actually make it Daley can't select a side. Tom and Jake should be in origin this year but Daley will continue to select his crap players.

Jake, Dylan and Tom T were all in the side but the club decided to pull them out. The media is saying it was injury but I can assure you Jake could have played and same with Walker. Tom is injured though.
Jake was apparently ruled out at the team medical, by an independent, i.e. non-Manly, doctor. He was very upset as a result.

Tom was never selected as he was injured the weekend (vs Newcastle) before the selection weekend. Walker was injured against NQ and left the field before full time. He wasn't 'in the team.'

Originally Fittler had:

Roberts
Tedesco
Reynolds
Moylan
Coote
Walker
Trbojevic bros

All in the team. But all of them bar Tedesco and Tom got taken out of the team by there clubs

Quite a good game to watch.

Gutho should be MOM

Darcy only gave away one penalty and ran straight all night

City 44 - 30

Haha why is everyone talking up Gutho sure he was good but no where near the best on the field. His positional play looked poor and his attack was lacklustre. But his defence was pretty good.

watching the game in the morning sun in Amsterdam, it was only spoiled by Gus. I'm left wondering whether he ha any friends in real life or if he is as insufferable as he sounds on commentary. Tell me Gus if you are so fantastic at this selection thing and picking young players, why are the panthers a mediocre team?

Just can it and call the gane we don't need the background info about who you had lunch with

watching the game in the morning sun in Amsterdam, it was only spoiled by Gus. I'm left wondering whether he ha any friends in real life or if he is as insufferable as he sounds on commentary. Tell me Gus if you are so fantastic at this selection thing and picking young players, why are the panthers a mediocre team?

Just can it and call the gane we don't need the background info about who you had lunch with
At least he wasn't paired with Rabs this time.

I saw this image in reference to those two once, and I can't un-see it.

_1395191289.jpg

Jake got through the Cowboys fine he showed no sign of injury and Dylan was taken off for precautionary reasons.

Scoop. I think you will find jake has been carrying a minor knee problem for about a month that resulted in him missing a recent game.

Probably hit the nail on the head with Gus & no friends.I remember seeing him at Panthers around 15 years ago.He spent most of the night pretending to throw darts at people ..His best mate is his own persona.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
So who, if any, might have played their way into a Blues jumper out of this game?

Aiden Sezer had a good game and his goal kicking is a bonus.

Aaron Gray put his hand up with 4 tries.

Bryce Cartwright should get a go, but he's just about the worst tackling forward in the comp. 34 missed tackles so far (5th this year). Although he only missed 2 yesterday.

I hope Jake Trbojevic not playing doesn't mean he's out of sight, out of mind for the selectors.

So who, if any, might have played their way into a Blues jumper out of this game?

Aiden Sezer had a good game and his goal kicking is a bonus.

Aaron Gray put his hand up with 4 tries.

Bryce Cartwright should get a go, but he's just about the worst tackling forward in the comp. 34 missed tackles so far (5th this year). Although he only missed 2 yesterday.

I hope Jake Trbojevic not playing doesn't mean he's out of sight, out of mind for the selectors.

In my view I would say Maloney and Julius.
With half-mast playing for Australia he will get a wing spot.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6