Clayton Faulalo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Think it's time this guy had his own thread. Has scored 27 tries in 22 games for BWSE.
24 line breaks and 65 tackle breaks. Average running meters 133m per game and 40.4 fantasy points per game.
Scored in every game except 1. This guy could be the next big thing. Plays fullback, center, wing. Hope this guy goes into top 30 next year.

Given how well he's been playing this season, it's surprised me that Ray-Ray keeps getting the nod whenever we're down a winger. Not that Ray has been bad, but I was hoping Faulalo would get the chance he deserves.

As for his background, according to the Blacktown Workers website, he has no Age, Height, Weight, Position, Nick Name or Junior club:

Pretty sure he came to us via the Eels though.

Given how well he's been playing this season, it's surprised me that Ray-Ray keeps getting the nod whenever we're down a winger. Not that Ray has been bad, but I was hoping Faulalo would get the chance he deserves.

As for his background, according to the Blacktown Workers website, he has no Age, Height, Weight, Position, Nick Name or Junior club:

Pretty sure he came to us via the Eels though.

Holy crap.

I thought I was looking at "The Chin" just then.

Ahh yet another inexperienced messiah to save us from the bottom 9 doldrums…
Have you seen him play? If you haven't what does your comment add? A few negative Nancy's will pat you on the back and say yeah our team is crap forget about anyone possibly coming from the lower grades and being able to play first grade competently, as if everyone gets parachuted in from the Storm or the Panthers. That ain't happening. It isn't the 70's, 80's, or 90's.

I've seen every televised Blacktown game and watched all the highlights which are unfortunately all attacking plays.

I think he would make a good first grade footballer and possibly a very good one. I think he is better than Vega and Tuipolotu, but the club didn't know what they had and Seibold was new and a few weeks late for the off season last year.

I'm sure he will be given a chance next year if he is still with the club. Could do with some time in the weights shed over Christmas though.

Really good finishing ability and anticipation and try scoring results especially this season are a good indication of that .
Looked promising last season but seems to have gone to another level this year . . Would not be rated ahead of the likes of Saab or Garrick naturally and Tippytoes has gone quite well after that drop in form late last season into early this season , No doubt Paulo has a bit to offer as well and Vaega did deserve his opportunity .
Faulalo is versatile and has shown that he is more then capable of showing real ability as a full back and in the centres occasionally also .
Not too sure how many backs that Manly can accommodate going forward but Faulalo and especially with what he has shown consistently at Blacktown this season must come under some serious consideration as a development player as a minimum
Does seem to offer more then Fletcher - Myers if that is any guide .

Really good finishing ability and anticipation and try scoring results especially this season are a good indication of that .
Looked promising last season but seems to have gone to another level this year . . Would not be rated ahead of the likes of Saab or Garrick naturally and Tippytoes has gone quite well after that drop in form late last season into early this season , No doubt Paulo has a bit to offer as well and Vaega did deserve his opportunity .
Faulalo is versatile and has shown that he is more then capable of showing real ability as a full back and in the centres occasionally also .
Not too sure how many backs that Manly can accommodate going forward but Faulalo and especially with what he has shown consistently at Blacktown this season must come under some serious consideration as a development player as a minimum
As a whole, the team has gone better with better halves which has given him the opportunities. His defence at the start of the season concerned me. However, he certainly makes up for it with his tries.

We need him groomed as the fullback replacement for when the porcelain smashes again. He's quick, dynamic but obviously needs a lot of work off the ball. Fullback is the most demanding position when you need to organise the defense.

As a whole, the team has gone better with better halves which has given him the opportunities. His defence at the start of the season concerned me. However, he certainly makes up for it with his tries.
Fairly good array of outside backs in general if all available for Blacktown at any one time .
Weekes , Faulalo . Vagea , Ferris has some real ability , Harper has had a lot of good games there .
Abbey very handy . If they can have Latu Fainu and Johns and maybe Jacob Arthur available in the halves , pretty competitive backline .
Shame that Stucky moved on and Sykes surprisingly has not quite gone on with it but Sam Fainu , Condon , Diaz [ is Boyle still available ] Fulton , probably Matterson , G CK T and Roache , makes for a strong pack as well

Fairly good array of outside backs in general if all available for Blacktown at any one time .
Weekes , Faulalo . Vagea , Ferris has some real ability , Harper has had a lot of good games there .
Abbey very handy . If they can have Latu Fainu and Johns and maybe Jacob Arthur available in the halves , pretty competitive backline .
Shame that Stucky moved on and Sykes surprisingly has not quite gone on with it but Sam Fainu , Condon , Diaz [ is Boyle still available ] Fulton , probably Matterson , G CK T and Roache , makes for a strong pack as well
Big fan of Sykes. Not a superstar, hence the slow but steady burn. No frills, hits hard, just a worker. He should at the least be given an extension development co

We need him groomed as the fullback replacement for when the porcelain smashes again. He's quick, dynamic but obviously needs a lot of work off the ball. Fullback is the most demanding position when you need to organise the defense.
his only underwhelming stat is his defence maybe that’s why Veaga gets the pick over him
Veaga 90%
Faulalo 79%

I would love to see him given a chance though

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10