Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

No Zep, Grammar club is Thursdays

Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

gidday ****ers :)
well after a thousand hours on the plane and dodging towel heads at dubai im here in leeds.

2 things about leeds
1) lots and i mean lots of pubs
2) lots of pommy pussy....... very nice i like :)

Didnt drink on the plane went all responsible but hit it hard here at the motel we have had visits tonight from Lestranger as hes dads on tour and a funny ****er he is. Also Mr HATTRICK/helecopt dick is here as well they are all bearded up so it should be interesting.

Pommy beer is a bit like vagina even when its bad its ok.
But tetleys its ****en ****. We can see the brewery from our room. Im sure all the local stray cats piss in it.  Well im off chops and off to sleep

seeya ****ers

LOL Cliffy, keep the updates coming - sounds as though you had a few!!!

Cliffy is turning into the Silvertails version of Stifler.

Wonder what his mum looks like? :)

Move this topic to the obscene and irrelevant section please Dan. 

Ah Cliffy, love your work!!

At least we know it is Cliffy writing it, jokes are awful, but he tries hard haha

Trying hard........ yep.  Racism and sexism are not funny.

Cliffy, please can you ask Albert Anderson for his email address for me?

P.S Sorry for the crap performance by Bradford tonight, I was utterly embarassed, mainly because you had to witness it.
Also I think it was a disgrace that Menzies didn't come over to the Tetleys Stand to applaud you guys.

Thanks, that is all!

hello again trendsetters
firstly dms0.5 get over it and harden **** up Delmege lover
kiwi get a lamb up.

Now thats over lets get to todays update.

its about midnight here and ive sobered up.

today started buys having a look around leeds. We then met up with Zorba and went to this pub were this pissed locall bloke was selling WCC scarfs half maroon and white for us and half blue and gold for them.
The penns and Grant came down to  have a drink because hes such a **** CEO and all. When the talked about 12 home games at gosford in 2010 followed by 12 home games in Uranus in 2011 (official lies).

We stayed at this pub for awhile, it look hundred years old ill down load pics later. This old bloke started singing the funniest song ive ever heard when we could understand it, something about a lobster and throwing in the pisser then it biting his with on the tupperware box.

We made a move about 12:30pm to another pub The Ship it was ****en mad we had a feed and i then began to tune the adorable Lucy behind the bar with a bit of success, small problem i dont know whats gonna happen when she finds out i dont own a house in ramsay street and i dont own half of surfers like i said. Great times though,
Myself, james and alby were all in our manly gear when this bloke in a big trench coat comes in and talks to us. He was a deadset ringer of Jamie Oliver, he tells us hes from BBC  Radio leeds and wants to interview us. Some funny **** was said i kept asking him when he was tag teaming Nigella with Gordan ramsay. But we finally got down to talking some footy with him.

By this time it was almost 4 so we had to blot back to the motel get change and held to town hall for the civic reception with the manly and leeds boys. Had a bit of chat to ox, Cutho, the raging mongeral and choc.

Its really wierd over here no one hates us, the love manly, the leeds mayor was saying what a famous club we were etc etc.

Then it was off to Odsal stadium to get some beaver oops i mean watch beaver.

**** it was cold i think it was so cold if old DMS was there he would of been DMS0.01.

The fans are the funniest ****s some of their sledges ive ever heard.
**** game though huddersfield won 16 - 10 biggest difference was how much the ref allowed players to lie all over the ruck really different to NRL.

Deadset having a ball the leeds people are really friend and funner bastards.

thats about it im going to have a couple more then off to bed.

Seeya lads.

BradfordFan link said:

P.S Sorry for the crap performance by Bradford tonight, I was utterly embarassed, mainly because you had to witness it.
Also I think it was a disgrace that Menzies didn't come over to the Tetleys Stand to applaud you guys.

Thanks, that is all!
mate im rooming with alby ill let u know.
as for beave we were arent concerned we had to head back to the bus we are gonna catch up with him before we go its all good.

As for the bulls  you cant expect much when u lost deacon early in second half.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=BradfordFan link=topic=179247.msg208753#msg208753 date=1235781183]

Thanks, that is all!
mate im rooming with alby ill let u know.
as for beave we were arent concerned we had to head back to the bus we are gonna catch up with him before we go its all good.

As for the bulls  you cant expect much when u lost deacon early in second half.
[/quote]

Awesome, Thanks so much mate!
Yeah, our backline is a majour problem, we're rubbish at attacking, ok defence wise.
It was terrible, I honestly haven't seen them play like that for say 4-5 years, so sorry it had to be when you're attending.

When you say our supporters are funny, what do you mean by sledges? 

BradfordFan link said:
Awesome, Thanks so much mate!
Yeah, our backline is a majour problem, we're rubbish at attacking, ok defence wise.
It was terrible, I honestly haven't seen them play like that for say 4-5 years, so sorry it had to be when you're attending.

When you say our supporters are funny, what do you mean by sledges? 

You know... what you ride around the snow in ;)

He means the verbals being thrown at the ref  ;D

Thanks Cliffy, wish all the boys good luck if you get a chance.

Just stay over there Great ****......like forever. 

This gets funnier by the day.

Bradford Fan.....I am the travel agent that set up these guys tour, if you need contacts e-mail me.

[email protected]

Happy to help.

Question???

There was supposed to be a big welcome on the screen for the Manly Boys and the touring Party...did that happen at any stage???

And don't worry about Beaver, there is plenty happening for the touring party in that respect!!

Cheers Mark  :D I was meant to find him on Facebook, but there was too many Albert Andersons!

No, no welcome... only from the presenter on field, though I am pretty sure the Manly fans felt Welcomed. I'm sure there would have been an on screen welcome, but we only have a big screen when we're on Sky, our kick off time got moved because of Road Works around the Stadium at short notice, so Sky decided to screen another match instead- so no big screen  :mad:

DSM5 link said:
Just stay over there Great c**t......like forever. 
aww i love you too baby :D

dan ive got a truck load of pics ill get them off the card and try to email them to you

not doing my blog yet cos the day is only half done. Let me just say we had a superday touring Headingly well give a bit more in for later

keep it real homies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7