Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

Check this for super cool.
I was in Leeds City Centre earlier, I happened to go shopping in the market. Anyhow, I saw a Manly supporter with a Map. He asked if I could help him find a hostel as he'd just flown over from Manly and had no idea, he'd already tried the Etap but that was fully booked and everything else was too expensive. So I have just taken a risk, and invited him to come stay at my house ;D What a nice boy!!

Re: Cliffy GC -Cultural learnings of U & K for make Glorious Club of Manly Warringah

Nice work Cliffy - sounds like a great trip mate. I'm jealous.
I've already notified work that I'll be in late Monday morning as I'm watching the WCC.
I've also mentioned to everyone I'll be coming to work with us being the WORLD CHAMPS ! IIIIEEEEAAAAYYYY !!

I am getting constant updates on how things are going on my official tour, they ARE having a ball over there!!

But I think a few of them are feeling the cold a bit, to be expected I guess when you come out of an Aussie summer!!

The pre match function (which would have been massive) has just concluded and they'll all be coming back by coach from Huddersfield about now ( 9.20am Brizvegas time), so I'd expect some more updates after that......and then tomorrow is the big game!!

Can't wait.

BradfordFan link said:
I was in Leeds City Centre earlier, I happened to go shopping in the market. Anyhow, I saw a Manly supporter with a Map. He asked if I could help him find a hostel as he'd just flown over from Manly and had no idea, he'd already tried the Etap but that was fully booked and everything else was too expensive. So I have just taken a risk, and invited him to come stay at my house ;D What a nice boy!!

Haha, what an effort. Pretty amazing that he wouldn't have booked anything in advance! But good on ya mate, helping out a fellow league fan.

I notice on Facebook that Cliffy thinks quite a bit of the pommie women and intends to bring one back with him.

I'd heard that the Brit slappers would overlook a multitude of sins if a foreign accent was involved.

BradfordFan link said:
Good thing you didn't invite Cliffy home!!!!  That would be one you would regret!!! ;)

Seriously, this is great reading - enjoy all and keep up the reports. The atmosphere feels electric!!

I expect we might get a few more posts once this weekend is over....I have organised a fairly full on 4 days in Leeds, games, functions, day trips...so they will be all "burning the midnight oil".

From Leeds they all go down to London for 3 nights (4 days) of looking around, sightseeing and no doubt more drinking.....Cliffy is actually staying an additional 3 nights on top of this so once all his drinking buddies have gone I'd expect he'd get to an Internet Cafe and start to send more reports and photo's. I am getting fairly regular updates from the tour leader, but that's more "nuts and bolts" stuff NOT the "juicy stuff" we all want to hear from Cammy!!

I want to see him bring home a pommie wife...now that WOULD slow him down!!

hey guys
dont how this will go, im in a world of pain this morning.
Well yesterday was amazing.
Some of the lads and ladettes went to Man U for a tour with the rest of us doing a tour of headingly.
Leeds CEO Gary Hethrington showed us around both the cricket ground and the league ground. The dressing rooms and the Taverners room was amazing he really looked after us, i wondered how many NRL ceos would do the same.
I have a heap of photos from the long room and the hounor boards for test 100s and fivefors.

From there it was back to the hotel for some drinks, then off to my new home the ship inn for more drinks and to see the lovely lucy. Then back to the hotel for group drinks with Scott penn and grant before more drinks at The birthplace of RL the George.
It was all down hill after that it was back home to the Ship Inn and lucy and more drinks. I staggered in at 2am GMt and feel very sore today so we are just chilling before heading to the game.

Sorry theres no attempts at humor or insults of Dsm.5 just dont have it in me atm.

Keep it real and go them eags.

With the Great ****, they'd have to be blind as well as deaf.

Update from Leeds (as of 30 mins ago)

Just spoke to tour leader Aaron for about 15 mins (god help my mobile account)....all going well and they are having an absolute ball!!!

The pre WCC Function was a great success, our old mate Cliffy GC was a tad "legless" after the event but to be expected I suppose AND apparentlly he has won the heart of a britsh lady (lucy) so who knows what might happen next!!.

The crew had a huge day yesterday at either Man U or Headingly and some went over to York (very beautiful nearby city).

There's been lots of player contact (helps when you have some of the dads on board) and Aaron informs me the pubs are doing a roaring trade.

We are all VERY jealous...I am sure there will be lost of updates when people sober up!!

They (and we) are on the final countdown to World Club Challenge 2009!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud supporter of the Eagles for over 45 years!!
Official operator of the Manly Sea Eagles Supporters Tours
Proud Screaming Eagles Member and Football Club member 2226

DSM5 link said:
With the Great c**t, they'd have to be blind as well as deaf.
can you stop call me a ****
you **** :p

Ok Cliffy, keep you pants on.  Always remember, never start what you can't stop.

Matabele link said:
I notice on Facebook that Cliffy thinks quite a bit of the pommie women and intends to bring one back with him.

I'd heard that the Brit slappers would overlook a multitude of sins if a foreign accent was involved.
A long way for Cliffy to go to lose his virginity :)

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179247.msg208878#msg208878 date=1235878751]

[/quote]

Ouuch - interesting to see Cliffy's reply to this

Utility Player link said:

[/quote]but your mum wasnt over here for me to lose it bro

Hey Geezers
what the fook are all you cooonts doin.
gees ive gone all yorkshirian :)

Well as im sure a few of you will be disapointed but im still alive. My liver is ****ed.

Lets start with sunday..... what a day and what a night.
I started with a few ales in the hotel bar with these leeds fellas, fooking hell talk about having to listen closely to them. But they are soooooo funny. so there were heaps of laughs. At 4pm we headed off to elland rd its a great ground but the turnstyles are very very small id say they would be lucky if they were 45 mm wide. So you could imagine this big marn  squeezing in. Thought i was gonna need the KY and get lubed up.

Once in there it was an amazing ground and atmosphere and we had our own little of brookvale in Leeds.

The game was a blur it went so fast and was sureal.

We headed back to the players hotel for drinks and it was a great nite.
Scott penn walked in with the cup while the players were still having a feed and every man and his dog got their photo with the cup.

Got to talk to the beaver who might i add had the most hidous white shoes ive everseen. I asked the great man when he was heading to QLD to develop property.

All in all a great night. Spent most of it with my new mate Big Al (young Alex) watching the way the boys are with him is so inspirational.

Were in london now and had a big day in the city.
Gonna sink some more piss tonight.

More stories to come lads.

So Cliffy are you in love??

To the lovely LUCY!!!

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=179247.msg209169#msg209169 date=1236033699]

[/quote]but your mum wasnt over here for me to lose it bro
[/quote]

Well I got off a bit better than I expected :) :) :)

The group is London at present and as they have just a few more days together I know they will be madly looking around, drinking booze and getti ng up to all sorts of fun with probably little time for Internet cafe's....Cammy has an extra three days than most others so I reckon after the crew leave (Thursday our time) he might give us a more lengthy update...thought his last one was very funny!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4