Club announcement - Matai & Stewart to Retire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Anyone got any further news.

As far as I am aware:

Snake's retirement was rejected and the club was mounting/considering an appeal.

Matai - The NRL requested more information into his case, supposedly asking Manly to put forward the incident that is resulting in his application.

The club cannot have a send-off for our 2 legends at Brooky until the matter is sorted.

Telegraph reporting this morning that Eels' Frank Pritchard was a no show at training and may retire.

Presumably the NRL will include Pritchard's salary in 2018 Eels cap?

If he retires then it won't be in the Eels cap .. nor should it be.

If he says I'm busted but I still want you to pay me .... then it will be included in their cap. Or should be, but as you hinted at ... Greenturd may intervene ..

I'm pretty sure I saw Frank out at Penrith early in the week so he's not completely missing in action.

Fairly certain that Pritchard's contract finished at the end of last season and he wasn't sure if he wanted to play this season
Parra said that they still had a couple of spots open if he changed his mind and wanted to play so it won't count on the salary cap next season

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10