Club culture 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
yep exactly and then the panic merchants on here will say... see we told you there was disharmony. Next headline will be.... Des has lost the dressing room. It was only a week ago we were all saying how much of a dig they had against Souths with only 12 men and DCE was saying how tight the playing group was. Now we have a divided team and the Coach is on the way out. Give me a break.
The good news is that the dressing room disappearance at the start of last season was far worse. It wasn’t until Round 5 that the dressing room turned up again, after a four week bender.

So far this missing dressing room has only been gone one week, with a two week stint earlier in the year.

I’ve put up some posters on community notice boards, so hopefully we should hear something shortly.

This ^
I fail to see how you can have a club culture that has everyone on the same page when half the team are on the peninsula and the other half are at Blacktown. No harmony, no common cause, no unity. It shows in their defence because that's where the club culture starts. Defence is everything. It symbolises working for each other and not letting the bastards win. Well we lack it everywhere.
Hardly any of them are at Blacktown.

Surely foz can’t be at the centre of a team split at manly for the second time??
Look how well it worked out for him and watmough the last time this crap happened..
Hopefully it’s a non story, im sick and tired of all these players wanting to maximise their earnings as young players then blow up as senior players when their mates get moved on to bump up the new crop of junior contracts.. f$&king hypocrites if true.. again, hopefully just jurnos making stuff up again
Well said and I agree, the media/journos are using the previous drama when Foz left to make something out of nothing.

Of course the players wouldn't be happy that their teammate Foz, or anyone else for that matter, is leaving. That's life, move on, but to call it a team split is just a beat-up.

It was Rothfield's big scoop last week, a lot of unhappiness in the Manly camp that the club didn't try harder to retain Foz
oh sorry - but I am not buying it for one second. Foz has been fabulous but on Friday night he was very very ordinary. But in any case yes my point stands - who wrote it - Rothfield, Kent, Hooper etc.... oh Rothfield... well that has to be true?

Yes, but which one?
The demountable at Narrabeen or the shiny new one at the Centre of Excellence?
all of them... and news flash.... he can't coach... he is a dinosaur... injuries saved him.... Tommy saved him... mind you Tommy would save most coaches..... he has no structures... bla bla bla. I totally agree that I find some of his selections questionable and his loyalty at times questionable.... but given he is a very very successful NRL coach and I am a Neville Nobody... I am guessing he might know more than me

The good news is that the dressing room disappearance at the start of last season was far worse. It wasn’t until Round 5 that the dressing room turned up again, after a four week bender.

So far this missing dressing room has only been gone one week, with a two week stint earlier in the year.

I’ve put up some posters on community notice boards, so hopefully we should hear something shortly.
yes - yes - it has been said... raised on here... it MUST be true

The dragons had issues with DeBelin when there were differing opinions on his behaviour that involved players and those close to players

There was an unspoken silence in the club that could and did get awkward

I suggest there is a possibility that a similar situation could exist in our group with manase fainu where we know that some of the Bros have different alignment in their social lives and evidence from others that are also close to players that supported manase innocence has been withdrawn

This prolonged situation would be a pain in the ass for everyone

It happened early with Marty and later with AFB and can vouch that Jorge was the great leveller for the whole team

We miss Jorge in the sheds and at training

BTW

I think it’s got Jack ****e with how we are playing and am still confidebt that fit players and individual and team form will still see us challenge for the top title

This site thrives on imaginative drivel and delusional bull****. Silvertails without those two elements simply wouldn't be Silvertails. If we are all taking that stuff seriously, it actually says more about us then it does about the posters in question.
E4L stop talking common sense .We all know that this site thrives on rumour innuendo ,imagined subterfuge, conspiracy theories, and the learned ramblings of many an arm chair critic .Dont forget it also provides employment and sustenance as an all you can eat buffet for the lazy slithering reptiles that are the Rugby League " journalists" thats you cock head Hooper ,pisshead Rothtool ,Hans Moleman Brent Read etc etc
They should be paying us to write this drivel as we are the creatooooors !!!!
Anyway Go Manly let smash those sqeelers
Ill let myself out

Are we a team of sooks? Just an observation from our games this year we seem to give up when things don't go our way, take last weekend for example after the first 15 minutes when we couldn't get a set restart or a penalty and after Tommy got held up over the line our heads dropped and after that we didn't seem interested in trying to turn the tide.

Also for example when we don't get a set restart we hop up complaining to the ref rather then getting on with the game and we produce a slow play the ball and in return on the next defensive set we give away a set restart ourselves. Can nearly guarantee each time we complain about not getting a penalty or set restart that very next defensive set of 6 we give away a penalty or set restart it's like clock work and it's like a naughty kid trying to prove a point.

We are ill disciplined and a bunch of sooks in my opinion and until we fix that attitude up I can see us conceding a few more heavy losses this year.

A quick look at this year's footy staff reveals a glaring oversight which might explain a lot

2022 NRL Sea Eagles Football Staff
Head Coach: Des Hasler
NRL Assistant Coach: Chad Randall
NRL Assistant Coach: Michael Monaghan
NRL Assistant and Pathways Coach: Steven Hales
General Manager of Football: John Bonasera
Head Trainer and Football Operations: Alex Ross
Football Analyst: Michael Kulen
High Performance Manager: Don Singe
High Performance Co-ordinator: Cameron Ferguson
Strength and Conditioning Coach: Andrew Berridge
Head Physiotherapist: Chris Bailey
Rehabilitation Physiotherapist: Andrew Lowndes
Athletic Development and Rehabilitation Coach: Rubin Ruzicka
Sports Scientist: Hugh Wilson
Chief Medical Officer: Dr Paul Bloomfield
Wellbeing Manager: Tim Gee
Soft Tissue Therapist: Angela Rickard
Education and Careers: Glenn Moore
Sports Dietitian: Melissa Juergens
Recruitment: Noel Cleal
Recruitment: Scott Fulton
Sport psychologist in charge of resilience: vacant*

*left after someone was mean to him

A quick look at this year's footy staff reveals a glaring oversight which might explain a lot

John Novak still working with us?

On a serious note, maybe our high performance training isn't up to scratch. Is it just me or does it always look like we aren't as fit as the opposition? And seem to have issues with regulation of energy levels... or is it all mental?

On a serious note, maybe our high performance training isn't up to scratch. Is it just me or does it always look like we aren't as fit as the opposition? And seem to have issues with regulation of energy levels... or is it all mental?
Ohh don't tell Donny that!

Poor Penn must be getting migraines every time he sees the wages bill ... but **** him if he can't take a joke...

So if Dessie spent just 5 min a day talking to each of them .. he would have a whole 3 minutes left to come up with a game plan ..

I have no inside knowledge ... but would suggest that in today's environment of clubs having over 30 (by definition) egotistical, testosterone fuelled, millenials aged in their 20's with often inflated opinions of their importance and abilities ... juggling their "feelings" would be a full time job.

Throw in half a dozen different cultures and postcodes and the wisdom of Solomon would be required.

I can see all sorts of reasons why disharmony could encroach ... but Foz leaving isn't one of them.

But ... nobody is ever unhappy when they are winning ..
Classic post mate 👍

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12