Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another sponsor/partner on board

Asahi might be the parent co but it is Pepsi Max which is up on the club's web site.

What a great combo Manly and Pepsi.

Another sponsor/partner on board

Awesome, keep the sponsors rolling in! Some great support starting to surround the club. If we have another big year on the field I dare say there will be corporate partners throwing themselves at us with all the 9 coverage.

Bozo lives on, nice article from our friend the Mole

Rise In Glory Bob Fulton our Legendary clubs Incomparable Immortal , Hero and Inspiration

Not all are born to become Great Incomparable Immortals

But we all have opportunity to become Great ones and make a difference to our world

STAMP YOUR MARK AND LEAVE YOUR GREATNESS HERE !

1643324850717.png

Harold Matthews season preview - Alex Moore's voice reminds me of Sterlo's

Isn't that a conflict of interest? happy to take the money but I wonder how the people at 4 Pines feel?

I would have expected 4 Pines to exclusively sell their beers at home games.

Isn't that a conflict of interest? happy to take the money but I wonder how the people at 4 Pines feel?

It’s not their alcoholic drinks.

Asahi Lifestyle Beverages has joined Manly Warringah Sea Eagles as the Club’s new Official Non-Alcoholic Beverage Partner through until at least the end of Season 2026”

Asahi is the parent company of Carlton and United Brewing, which has a stake in 4 pines. So it is all one company at a macro level.

Asahi is the parent company of Carlton and United Brewing, which has a stake in 4 pines. So it is all one company at a macro level.
Won't help them with Turbo endorsing the "staying off the cans" line for the season.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8