Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our club is starting to resemble the old North Sydney Bears, rekindling spirits from past glories.
I think it's more realistic to focus on the fact it has been 11 seasons since Manly won the premiership and how we are going to re-build. What is our 3/5-year plan to once again be at the top?

Our club is starting to resemble the old North Sydney Bears, rekindling spirits from past glories.
I think it's more realistic to focus on the fact it has been 11 seasons since Manly won the premiership and how we are going to re-build. What is our 3/5-year plan to once again be at the top?
I agree, it is starting to grate. We are starting to sound like bears or parra.

Our plan is to squabble, finger point , recruit rubbish , be woke precious and hope that we do a Bradbury and everyone else falls over to win our next title. At 57 I'm not too confident of seeing another one before my time is up.

Penn is apparently leaving that to Des to sort out. As for the Strovster, not sure where he fits in.

Our plan is to squabble, finger point , recruit rubbish , be woke precious and hope that we do a Bradbury and everyone else falls over to win our next title. At 57 I'm not too confident of seeing another one before my time is up.
At 10 years older than you how do you think I feel ??

Bring back Merchant of Doom!
Oh I'm still here mate haha. But I think what's needed to be said by me and my views have been said , and anymore is just flogging a dead horse, which is just pissing people off.

I DO however think the worst is behind us, and the only way is up. Mestrov to settle in. Des to get his team on and off the field. New CFO to sort out the commercial stuff. End of the season coming so hopefully a few signings. Return of all our injured players. Healthy roster.

And we still don't know what sort of increase we'll get in the salary cap for 23, we need to sign some quality in the forwards asap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4