Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Seibs on SEN with jimmy smith this arvo and 2gb Continous call team
Thank you @The Wheel for the tip!

Croker was 2GB's MOM yesterday. Seibs spoke from the Glasshouse in Manly at a luncheon for 250 to celebrate DCE's 300. Said they'll have recovery tomorrow, into full training on Tuesday, have a short turnaround and get prepared for Thursday night's game.

thsi guy needs a pay rise, all heart and soul, seeing him haunched over struggling to breath tells me how much the role and club means him. take a paycut turbo while your not playing and hand some over the froggie
Agreed. It's disappointing to read some Silvertails' posters who criticise Froggy. He is all heart and usually plays 80 minutes. Contrast that to some of our front rowers who play for 15 minutes and still make mistakes and miss tackles. He should be receiving a portion of the salaries of these guys.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but Rothfield just said that Krystian Mapapalangi is out the door at Newcastle.Am I right in saying that plenty here on ST’s rated him highly?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but Rothfield just said that Krystian Mapapalangi is out the door at Newcastle.Am I right in saying that plenty here on ST’s rated him highly?
Blacktown - if he is any good he will get his chance ala Dean Matterson

Agreed. It's disappointing to read some Silvertails' posters who criticise Froggy. He is all heart and usually plays 80 minutes. Contrast that to some of our front rowers who play for 15 minutes and still make mistakes and miss tackles. He should be receiving a portion of the salaries of these guys.
All the chat about how he doesn’t run enough is ridiculous, when he does it is usually very well timed, and more than Ballin ever did

All the chat about how he doesn’t run enough is ridiculous, when he does it is usually very well timed, and more than Ballin ever did
I am not quite sure what Ballins average running metres per game was
But Crokers average running meters this season is a mere 29 metres per game .

When Ballin played the game was played differently and the faster game changed the games dynamics

The more dynamic Running Hookers do rule the modern game and Crocker game is not in that dynamic class

The Frog is Brave and he is a durable Battler but he is definitely not Brilliant

Last edited:
Thank you @The Wheel

Nice sentiment from the Ruben
It is nice getting a win

But the only way to live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Excellence
Is to excel and Win finals and Grand finals

Those are the Great Manly standards and expectations
And if we lower our Legendary clubs Great standards we stand for nothing Great

1690848207277.png

Daly on radio tonight

MMM Sydney 4-6pm
WWOS 2GB 6.20pm.
Thank you @The Wheel
I missed Daly on the radio last night
But I have seen all the Great Talking that Daly has done on the field for our legendary club
Daly certainly does Walk the Talk
and his greatest Walk was his lap of Manly Premiership Winning Honour

Manly Premiership Winning Greatness
Is made by Great Premiership Winning players like Daly
1690849008983.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16