Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes agree, our front rowers need to step up been position of huge failure for a while
Sipley and Jake are two of the most nicest blokes that you will ever meet

big hearted , kind hearted Loving people

But not on the footy field for fcks sake

We need to be intimidating and feared and disliked on the field
WE need an attitude and Image change to be taken seriously

Hey Bozo - I don't reckon Sipley is quite the Mr Nice Guy on the field as he is off. I've seen him get pretty agro. Jake on the other hand ...... but then we've already had a chat about Jakey. I know you think he needs to fire up more but I just don't think it's in his persona. He does what he does and I love it. He needs his merry band of forwards to fire up around him. Jake will always inspire with his passion and defence. Well, it would me anyway.

Yeah we really need an absolute grub up the middle

And the eagles are off to the super bowl in 2023

( that's the Philadelphia eagles )

Fly eagles Fly

philadelphia_eagles.jpg

Yep that was a huge crumble from the 49’ers
eagles will go in as favourites but think it will be a lot closer game than people think
Lifelong Chiefs fan here. I'm up for the Kelce vs Kelce Super Bowl. They're like the Turbo brothers only on different teams, both absolute guns in their positions even though they are very different players. Jason is the Jake and Travis is the Tommy.

Anthony Seibold has been impressed with his no-nonsense approach and is in line to feature in Manly’s 17 in round one as a middle forward.
Interesting, I wouldn't have thought so yet the idea of introducing 2-3 new players from the get go isn't a bad thing for a new season, not to mention new coach.
Schu will be one newbie, Kelma another, and there might yet be one or two more.
Thank Earth's movement around the sun* there isn't long now till actual footy kicks off

*didn't want to thank god for that one and there aren't many decent alternative sayings, so ... oh well

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10