Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the risk of sounding heightist, he looks a bit on the short side when it comes to bombs. Hope he can jump. Or I spose he can just be a short side winger.

So wish I'd see the back of Aloiai. It will ever be thus.
Why? He’s been our best prop along with Paseka! I don’t give a flying fu<k what happened last year…..I still don’t get what he’s done that makes people feel the way you do! I only wanna see the back of Aloiai when he’s pumping forward on game day! Hopefully he re-signs for another 3 years!

Last edited:
Mestrov talks about swap deal and Olakau'atu.

It's been awesome the clarity we've been getting from the club this year. Under Des it was TOO quite. Understand that's how he operates but it just wasn't working as far as club and fans being on the same page. Mestrov has brought so much clarity it's been refreshing and so nice

Mestrov talks about swap deal and Olakau'atu.

It's been awesome the clarity we've been getting from the club this year. Under Des it was TOO quite. Understand that's how he operates but it just wasn't working as far as club and fans being on the same page. Mestrov has brought so much clarity it's been refreshing and so nice

S'funny sometimes.

Media can variously report:
  • If a club doesn't look after a player...all of his mates will sign elsewhere
  • If a club doesn't kowtow to a player mgr, he'll take all his players elsewhere

Yet we see plenty of instances where neither of the above have any effect.

So... one could think that the 'mudia' ~gasp~ makes things up, and there's a variety of signing decisions that players go through.

variety!

war chest!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4