Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably from the constant banging of his head against a wall when we put in one of our sub standard performances. Which of course is half the time.
Affective motivation is much more favourable than banging his head against a wall

Thank you @The Wheel

There is no greater way than to honour our Legendary Manly heritage Jersey and our Legendary club with a win and Most of all a Grand final win

Anything else is a model of insignificance

The Manly Premiership Winning Benchmark and the Model of Magnificence
Lower our legendary clubs Great standards and we Stand for nothing Great
Manly celebrate 10 years since their record 40-0 grand final win in ...

Thank you @The Wheel

The Humility and Grace from our Legendary Godfather who set our Great clubs high premiership winning standards is heartfelt and beyond compare

The Manly club has a fantastic Tradition and the main thing that I love about this club
is that the way they have always stood together
And it is very much my honour and privilege to have some association with them.
Ken Arthurson

The Heritage Manly Jersey that Our Legendary Godfather wore is indeed a treasured and priceless Historic piece of cloth for all Passionate Manly people to own

Picture Compliments Manly Media
20230607_153519.jpg

It's great that we are reprising our original jersey... but is it? My understanding is that the original jersey was maroon with a white V. Quite plain, but distinctive.
The jersey Ken is wearing is a missmatch with a dog's breakfast of sponsor's names (none of which existed in 1947), the Manly logo is not original, nor did the NRL exist, so why is its logo on the 'original' jersey?
In truth this is just another merchandise grab for cash, and we know how badly that can turn out.

It's great that we are reprising our original jersey... but is it? My understanding is that the original jersey was maroon with a white V. Quite plain, but distinctive.
The jersey Ken is wearing is a missmatch with a dog's breakfast of sponsor's names (none of which existed in 1947), the Manly logo is not original, nor did the NRL exist, so why is its logo on the 'original' jersey?
In truth this is just another merchandise grab for cash, and we know how badly that can turn out.
Don't disagree but I though the jumper is a 50's replica not the original 1947. I think they did have a striped jersey in some games in the 50's. As for your points re logos sponsers etc. I agree and the "jumpers" were all long sleeved (except the Moose's) which would not be as good for sales.

jersey-1.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4