Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rip In and

Ring out the old , Ring in the New !

Picture Compliments from the Manly Media

Turbo time....Tom Trbojevic is back running freely.

Last edited:

Ol' Maxy going in for a Liverpool kiss!

I renewed my membership, my mate renewed his yesterday and he put the question to the membership lady, how are the memberships going, especially with all that has gone on this year. And she said, surprisingly good. They were expecting backlash with all thats gone on this year, its very good. Look we have all been through a lot this year with everything that has gone on. We have all been hurt to some degree and we have all been angry, very angry, but at the end of the day, we have one common cause, we support the best club in the world and I think we need to let them know that we are here to back them up again. Yes again it has been a painful year but if we are all honest, we love this club and team to bits. I will be honest here, I was never going anywhere, I was never not going to renew my membership, never.. To me its simple, its either Many or nothing`,through think or thin, good and bad ,I dont have a second team, dont want one , I will always support My Eagles and a lot of us have been there for and through it all. Its been a very tough year and I guess we are not use to everything the club, team and all of us have been through, its not us, not who we are but I reckon it will get better, I,m Hoping so anyway. It could be worse, we could have no club like Ryan. He lost his beloved bears and instead of sitting in the corner sulking, he pledged his allegiance to the Mighty Sea Eagles and I thank you for that Ryan, I really do, that would have been tough on you but you bounced back, speaks volumes of what kind of bloke you are, I sincerely mean that. So if I have anything going for me, its my loyalty. I only have one team, through thick or thin, good or bad again, OneTeam,One Dream, Manly4Life. So again for anyone out that is still deciding whether to renew your membership or not just remember, if we dont renew it could harm the club in the end, thats my opinion anyway. GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES. Lets fly again. I bleed Maroon and White. Attack if you must

I renewed my membership, my mate renewed his yesterday and he put the question to the membership lady, how are the memberships going, especially with all that has gone on this year. And she said, surprisingly good. They were expecting backlash with all thats gone on this year, its very good. Look we have all been through a lot this year with everything that has gone on. We have all been hurt to some degree and we have all been angry, very angry, but at the end of the day, we have one common cause, we support the best club in the world and I think we need to let them know that we are here to back them up again. Yes again it has been a painful year but if we are all honest, we love this club and team to bits. I will be honest here, I was never going anywhere, I was never not going to renew my membership, never.. To me its simple, its either Many or nothing`,through think or thin, good and bad ,I dont have a second team, dont want one , I will always support My Eagles and a lot of us have been there for and through it all. Its been a very tough year and I guess we are not use to everything the club, team and all of us have been through, its not us, not who we are but I reckon it will get better, I,m Hoping so anyway. It could be worse, we could have no club like Ryan. He lost his beloved bears and instead of sitting in the corner sulking, he pledged his allegiance to the Mighty Sea Eagles and I thank you for that Ryan, I really do, that would have been tough on you but you bounced back, speaks volumes of what kind of bloke you are, I sincerely mean that. So if I have anything going for me, its my loyalty. I only have one team, through thick or thin, good or bad again, OneTeam,One Dream, Manly4Life. So again for anyone out that is still deciding whether to renew your membership or not just remember, if we dont renew it could harm the club in the end, thats my opinion anyway. GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES. Lets fly again. I bleed Maroon and White. Attack if you must
I would hope no one attacks you !!

I’m in as well , it’s only $75 , I support the logo , the history , the players past & present.

Coaches come and go.

Owners come and go.

But the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles live on , and that’s who I support!!

Can we get the mods to check this please- it appears Bozo has hacked into master blaster's account...

Thank you @The Wheel

This may be a New Manly Era but The Great Manly Winning Tradition will always be with us and it is Great to see Manly Premiership Winning Greats Beaver and Mark Bryant still Involved and still doing Great things for our Legendary Club

Picture Compliments of Manly Media

Last edited:
Thanks for posting feathered friend . Great work !

These Great Manly Men have given Over one Hundred Games of Love , Loyalty and left a Great Legacy to our Legendary club

Let us also Love our club enough to be worthy of leaving our great Legacy by becoming Loyal club members !

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
20221116_170420.jpg

Is it crusher?? He has a beard but I’m not so sure it’s him
The story said Crusher attended. But you're right, he might have got that other guy to stand in for the photo. (Maybe he thought Des would be cross with him for attending) :giggle:

Thanks for posting feathered friend . Great work !

These Great Manly Men have given Over one Hundred Games of Love , Loyalty and left a Great Legacy to our Legendary club

Let us also Love our club enough to be worthy of leaving our great Legacy by becoming Loyal club members !

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
View attachment 22791
why do they never put peoples names on these things I mean I recognise Cliffy, Jamie Buhrer and Ian Roberts but some of the others not sure apart from those others at the front with their name visible on their photo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4