Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey @The Wheel , out of curiouslity (already a member), I took a look at the membership section on MWSE and the Part Membership options only appeared to have the 1 ticket Away option available. It could be a 'PICNIC' problem (problem in chair not in computer :)) but it might need to be looked at.
Hey mate, all part season Flexi options have been taken off the website for now as we have no tickets left for tomorrow’s game. They will come back online once the game is done

Hey mate, all part season Flexi options have been taken off the website for now as we have no tickets left for tomorrow’s game. They will come back online once the game is done
No probs and thanks @The Wheel . Was a bit worried that the club might miss out on some new members.
Makes sense. Thinking from a programmers point of view I guess it would be hard to configure - e.g. you can buy a package of any 3 home games - but unfortunately not tomorrow's.

I'm going to ask you a question that I'm just a tad embarrassed about. I've been a member for many years now and have gone to Brookie never knowing if my membership gets me a discount on ALL the vendors at the ground. That is, the 4 Pines van, the german sausage van etc or just the permanent places like under the Jane Try Stand. For whatever weird reason I've never asked. What is your understanding?

I'm going to ask you a question that I'm just a tad embarrassed about. I've been a member for many years now and have gone to Brookie never knowing if my membership gets me a discount on ALL the vendors at the ground. That is, the 4 Pines van, the german sausage van etc or just the permanent places like under the Jane Try Stand. For whatever weird reason I've never asked. What is your understanding?
See bolded below - 5% discount. This is straight off the member benefits on club website
  • /Complimentary Manly Leagues Club Membership (Over 18s only)
  • /Invite to all Members only events
  • /Entry into the Gold Premium Tipping Competition. First prize is a 2024 Gold Premium Reserved Double Membership!
  • /2023 Sea Eagles Members Pack (see below)
  • /10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
  • /10% discount on additional Sea Eagles tickets
  • /5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage at 4 Pines Park outlets
  • /Priority purchase period for all HAH and major Rugby League fixtures (including Mudgee, Magic Round, State of Origin and Grand Final)
  • /Exclusive Members emails
  • /Vote for the Gordon Willoughby Medallion (Members’ player of the year)
  • /Return your seat or forward to a friend if you can’t make a game

See bolded below - 5% discount. This is straight off the member benefits on club website
  • /Complimentary Manly Leagues Club Membership (Over 18s only)
  • /Invite to all Members only events
  • /Entry into the Gold Premium Tipping Competition. First prize is a 2024 Gold Premium Reserved Double Membership!
  • /2023 Sea Eagles Members Pack (see below)
  • /10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
  • /10% discount on additional Sea Eagles tickets
  • /5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage at 4 Pines Park outlets
  • /Priority purchase period for all HAH and major Rugby League fixtures (including Mudgee, Magic Round, State of Origin and Grand Final)
  • /Exclusive Members emails
  • /Vote for the Gordon Willoughby Medallion (Members’ player of the year)
  • /Return your seat or forward to a friend if you can’t make a game
Bugger. Sorry, I do remember reading that about non alcoholic bevvies. It was really the food vendors. So we read that as ALL people selling food at the ground, right? And thanks very much for replying to this. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If only I had known this when I re-signed as a season ticket holder.

What happened to the (Northern Beaches’) Mayor’s edict that it wouldn’t be named after the North Shore crew?

This whole centre of excellence just reeks of narcissism tbh, not that it should be any sort of suprise to anyone.

Penns whole ownership period has been nothing more than to pander to his own ego, and of course his bank balance getting a nice boost from the LC hasn't hurt him either.

In a perfect world, with say a Superleague stint built in because Arthurson wasn’t an impediment to joining that crew, we might not be in the private ownership pool.* Or at least, not one where the Penn family are front and centre, and with our Leagues’ Club sold out from under us.

*And therefore the CoE might have been named for someone who truly deserved it - like Wally O’Connell - the man who should be credited with instilling much of the ‘pursuit of excellence’ into Manly’s early DNA.

Here,s something interesting for us all.......

Scott McRae

ooSnrsdtpehh u7P13a31a1tf4ac 1ih03i4ulf1M8u5Mh9:55t0f2u 3 ar ·

As many of you may know I spent 22 years at Penrith Panthers as their passionate Ground Announcer, made a lot of long life friends and performed my job in a professional and entertaining way. For the first two years I was still a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles fan as I was born and bred there. Played my junior football there. Was coached by many Manly legends. Played with mates that went on to play grade and higher! Wayne Chisholm David Hosking Phil Daley to name a few. Was also Steve Menzies first coach with the son of one of those legends Shane Jones. Panthers loss is now my home teams gain and I am so excited to continue my GA days with the team that runs solidly through my blood.
Cannot wait to step onto Brooky - (Four Pines Brewery Manly Beach) oval
With all you loud and proud Manly fans!!
Let’s go Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Scotty
🙏🏽
🦅

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8